20.guest?

That day Taehyung dropped jungkook at the college while telling him to shift to Dorm by evening half heartily, and the younger said okay cheerfully.

he was a bit anxious about his first day in college but the older had made sure to talk to the principal about his Bunny.

They Went to the principal's office to take the schedule from him where the principal has welcomed them warmly.

"Ahh Welcome Mr Kim and Mr jeon," the principal said standing up and gesturing them to sit with his hands with the evil I mean polite smile.

"Good morning Mr. Lee," both said at the same time grinning at the older.

"Good morning good morning," he said sweetly.

They talked for some minutes and the principal gave them the younger's schedule.

"Ahh here"They got younger's schedule and as they were about to go the principles stopped them by clearing his throat.

"Yess?"Taehyung questioned not understanding what the principal is trying to do or say as he is frequently shaking his head from side to side while pointing his eyes somewhere.

Taehyung arched his eyebrows  at that he was about to ask him what transpired but

"Booooo"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kook hopped in taehyungs lap while taehyung glared at the intruder ready to throw fists at him for scaring his bunny.

"HahaHaHAHAHAHAHA" the person cracked up while smacking the poor principal's shoulder as he came out from behind his chair who just sighed adjusting his glasses.

"KOOKIE HAHAHA SCAREDY CAT HAHAHAHA"The person laughed out loud while Kook just pouted angrily with his arms traversed over his chest and then took out his shoe.

He whacked the boy with his shoe until the boy stopped laughing while taehyung picked up jungkook trying to save the other. Whining in the process as he got some hits as well.

"Yahh you stupid hyungiee leave me imma kill this rat today."jungkook thrashed in his hold.

"Baby calm down"taehyung laughed at Younger's red face. but his laugh was soon replaced by a groan as jungkook bit him on his neck.

"That's not how you were supposed to munch on my neck -"taehyung murmured. suddenly jungkook jumped from his hold.

"Yahh yugi you scared me to death." kook smacked him on his head again.

Then both of the best friends latched on each other like leeches making taehyung roll his eyes.

Taehyung grabbed jungkook's waist detaching him from the other boy.

"Hlo hyung I'm yugi-I mean Kim yugi- Kim YUGYEOM,"yugi said bowing 90° then giving taehyung his hand for a handshake who took it with a fake smile shaking hands with the younger.

"Hi...yugyeom I'm Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's soon-to-be husband"Taehyung introduced himself giving pressure on word husband.his voice octaves downward.deep.laced with jealousy.

Yugi gaped at Kook with panicked eyes at the older's deep voice.

The chaotic duo stared at each other for more than 10 seconds before squealing out loud.

"I know right" Kook let out already knowing what his best friend is about to say

"His voice is so deep"

They both squealed at the same time making taehyung blush at the stare both were giving him while murmuring something to each other.

"I should get going now I guess?"Taehyung said to the principal who nodded.