7.five brats

Taehyung is a famous student in his school.he is a heartrob of school.he's bubbly but only with his loved ones.he's cute yet scary creature.

Every girl is ready to go in his pants (like they can *smirk*what are they??jeon JunGkook??nahh??) But he's loyal to his Baby bun. He meet with his soulmate park jimin there. They both are bestest friends.

Park Jimin, Choi minho,park seojoon,kim Namjoon, kim seokjin and min yoongi they were a bully group called dangerously hot.and taehyung is the leader.but they never bullied someone who is innocent and they never let go people who bully Innocents. but now there are only two in the group jimin and taehyung as other five had already completed their school yoongi and namjin couple went back to korea and were now in famous University called bighit.

Taehyung got many proposals. but he never cared as he will just say that he's engaged. if ever someone ask him about engagement ring that someone will stay at hospital for a week or so.

He's an angel afterall he can't KILL someone now can he??

JunGkook became a social butterfly ,Good in Studies but too much Innocent for his age. This bunny loves cross dressing. When he's nervous or scared he'll alway talk in 3rd person's pov.

His four friends eunwoo,mingyu,bambam,yugyeom are his best friends.These five boys are called as trouble makers in school but even principal can't do anything after seeing their innocent faces.

"Kookie see mark hyung is coming let's prosecute our plan" bambam said to the boy who is sitting on a chair in canteen pouting cutely as he's bored.

"Kookie"yugyeom whined as he wasn't getting boy's attention.
"Kookie he's standing on your backside"Eunwoo whispered .

As for mingyu he was busy trying to eat fries with nose.

"Okay kookie is ready"kook whispered as he stands up.

"Markieee hyung"kook backhugged the boy.

"Yes kook" mark asked him politely yet scaredly. He knew he's in danger that this cute bratty kid clungs onto him like a koala.

Kook started to cry(fake cry¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Mark started to panick.
"Hey hey what happened kook"mark asked turning around hugging the crying boy back.

"Kookie love you you know that right hyungiee"kook asked after sometime.

Mark was taken aback"Yeah I know"mark replied smiling akwardly as he knew something is up in his bratty brain.

"Markieee hyung love kookie too right"kook asked cutely doing aigoo.

"Yeah hyung love kook too"mark replied patting boy's head.other four patted mark's back.mark was happy too much happy that he's not their pray today.as long as he remember.kook and his friends put coacroaches in his pants when he was sleeping peacefully in library.

Mark is 6years older than kook.he's their English teacher.he's also neighbour of jungkook from past 6 years and kook and his friends are like his little brothers.

"Bye bye" Eunwoo said grabbing hand of kook and other boy's behind them.mark stood there dumbfounded.

The bell rang indicating that the lunch period is over.they were all going to class like they were hiding from someone they will eventually run ,sits down, hide themselves behind students legs who were so used to this that didn't even bother to look who's hiding.

Mark was going to his office thinking why students are giving him weird glances.

After five minutes or so five brats entered their math classroom where mark was already standing.students were Laughing their asses off.the brats he was glaring at smiled sheepishly.