8.Lolipop 🍭

(Back to present time)

"Hello mister do you have a lolipop.... Kookie's momma said handsome mister in Shop will give baby his lolipop"

"Oh?" Tae's eyes widened he checked his surroundings to confirm that if this cute boy is talking to him or not then a mischievous smirk followed it's way onto his face.he THOUGHT he will tease this boy.

"Opps sorry mister kookie forgot to tell you kookie's name my name is kookie momma said to introduce kookie to himself to handsome mister first" he said seriously while moving his hands and head up and down.
Taehyung was lost in boys adorable eyes.

"hey misterrrrr" kook whined tears were forming in his eyes taking taehyung off guard "Hey hey kid what happened why are you crying" tae said paniked.

Kook starts to wail on floor kicking his legs up in air.

"Ko... kookie no-not a-a ki-kid koo..kie ish a bi-big boy no-w"he said sobbing and stuttering.

"Ok ok big boy why are you crying tell hyung hmm" tae said lovingly and patted boys head after taking the boy off-guard by picking him up from floor and making him sit on counter
"KOOKIE want his lolipop" he said sobbing his sobbing quitenting as the older hugged him and patted on his back.

Taehyung thought he's fourteen years old kid who got lost while shopping with his parents.

Taehyung thought for a moment and ask him which flavored lolipop he wants and kook pointed to banana and strawberry flavour. Taehyung took mental notes of said boys liking in flavours for some good purposes.
He then went to counter where he found a cute girl who was watching them with dreamy eyes like she's watching some kind of movie.

"Umm excuse me??" Taehyung tried to take the girl out of her dreams but whom we are joking to she's in her taekook dreams bro!!hmphhh
"Excuse me can you please-"taehyung starts but was cut inbetween buy the younger who started crying. not a simple type of crying tho!! he's crying like a little child by making noises like "ahaaaaahhhhhhh hahhhhhhh aaaaannnnnnnnnn koookkkkiiiieeeeeeee waaaaaannnnnnntttttttttssssssss hiiiiiissssssss loooooollllllliiiiiiiippppooooooppppp aaaaaaannnnn aaaaan aaan"

"Hey hey shhhhhhh"taehyung immediately open a lollipop packet and shove the lolipop in youngers mouth who immediately went silent and started licking his lolipop.taehyung watched him in utter disbelief like he saw some ghost or something.

"Excuse me mister" the gurl on counters said "can I please pinch your boyfriend's cheeks"she said with big cute starry eyes and puppy face
"No"taehyung simply said without no emotions

"How rude I just wanted to pinch his cheeks he's so CUTE should i Hide him in my pocket or I'll just eat him" the girl thought a pout on her face.

"Can I just bite his cheek just one time I promise" a smack landed on her head.which made her whine.

"Hey I'm sorry for my girlfriend's behaviour she's just like this hahahaha"the guy LAUGHED very oddly enough to make kook in fit of giggles.

"By the way I'm hobi and she's my girlfriend amy. Nice to meet you" the guy named hobi said.

"Hi I'm taehyung well I'll just go and buy the things I wanted" he politely said his good-bye and started collecting thing's he wanted.

"Hobiiii"Amy whined hobi who was busy on his phone and was tensed hmmed."That Little cutie there"hobi again hummed "I wanna pinch his cheeks" the girl again whined with a pout.

"Baby they are saying that they dropped jungkook in front of store but he isn't here till now"hobi said tensed
"How do you know he's not here that cutiee there can be JunGkook" Amy said excited