09.Mr jo

"Baby"taehyung jolted when this words left hobis mouth and glared at him hobi hugged the younger" where is letter your mother gives gives to you" he asked at the mention of letter taehyung stopped glaring at him and hand in him the letter and asked him "who are you do you know him?"

Hobi took the letter and read through it he smiled after reading the letter but no one knew If its a sad smile or happy one no-one will knew what is written in the letter because it's little secret between him and his aunt.

Then his eyes went to taehyung "hello sir I'm sorry if this little one here make you suffer from trouble I'm Sorry." Hobi bowed apologies.

"Who are you to him" taehyung asked coldly.

"Ohhh I'm his cousin"hobi smiled his sunshine smile while amy and bunny boy is watching seen unfolded infront of them with big doe eyes.

Taehyung let out a deep breath that he was folding from god knows how long after metion of Cousin.don't ask me why .

"Who are you" hobi asked curiously.

"Ohh my God he's from the gang who give lolipop to children and then kidnaap them."amy said excitedly??

Well for taehyung he did not had any words to say what would you even say he just met him and was trapped in little kookie's doe eye's who remind him of someone ??

Wtf taehyung you love your baby.but you don't love this little cutie whose eye's are doe like my bunny.but I can't ignore the fact he's cute.
Noo my bunny will be more cute!! Taehyung scolded himself.
Can i say it out loud.taehyung thought.
No it'll sound weird.taehyung whined internally.

"Excuse me mr are you here"hobi asked.

"I-I"he stuttered."I found him there" he pointed between door and candy section.while smiling weirdly afterward coughing then gulping.

'why am I nervous' taehyung thought.

"Thank YOU Mr for lolipop" kook said shoving the stick of lolipop in taehyungs hand and gresturing him to give another one which he held in his another hand.

Taehyung stare at the hand in which younger shved sticky stick coated with younger's saliva and a smile automatically appeared on his face.

he then opened another lollipop and gave it to younger who HAPPILY take it .he put that stick in his pants pocket. (Eye roll)

In the mean time a guy in black came in."sir"he said to taehyung Bowing politely.the attention of four in near the counter went to the man.

"Ohh yeah Mr jo What happened" taehyung asked to his bodyguard.(if anyone knows what I did here than they're so close to me to the point they know everything about me)

sir would you like to do gener with Mr and Mrs want today as they invited you to a business dinner the mail who is taehyungs bodyguard asked.

"Oh where's jiminee Mr jo??"taehyung asked about his secretary and best friend.

"Sir he's umm-umm"the bodyguard hesitated.

"WHAT"taehyung asked coldly making his left eyebrow fly in air.(😂sorry I had to)

"He went with his boyfriend" he said.
"Ahh not again"taehyung whined.Mr Jo's eyes widened as it's first time he's seeing his boss whining..

"Sir"

"Hmm"taehyung hummed.

"That boy"Mr jo pointed his finger at kookie.he was about to tell him that he's his bunny but ohh well taehyung don't wanted to know so what can this poor soul do??

"Shut up"he said rather harshly and shot him a glair as he thought.well you don't need to know that taehyung got JEALOUS that he's eyeing kook-

When he saw younger was sucking his lollipop cutely he licked his lips.
amy tired so hard to hide her smirk but to whom we are kidding when she was trying so hard but it make her brust out laughing hard at Taehyung's reaction.

"WHAT THE HELL" hobi spat out as he got scared by sudden outbrust.he was so close to grab baseball bat from behind the counter table.

don't be curious dear readers that why tf their's a baseball bat there.as you all know curiosity kills the cat.

"sir you have meeting in less than 20 minutes we should leave now" the bodyguard said and taehyung glared at him.

"I just got here I did not even buy anything" he starts with a glare but ended up pouting when he saw that kook just clean his hand with his gucci pants.

Hobi immediately scolded the boy.

the bodyguard was trying so hard to not pull kookie by his wrist and hide him in his pocket far away from this shitty world. He found the little boy cute as always.and he knows how much this young CEO hate when someone make his clothes DIRTY and this cute boy just cleaned his hands with his GUCCI pants.he did not wanted to show that he care for this boy or he knew him so he just give the said boy a handkerchief.

JunGkook thanked him cutely while bowing bunny smile on display.

After buying important things from store taehyung and Mr jo went to the car.

-------------------------

How was it ?? boring ikr

Well the fun's starting soon *winkey dinkey*

Hehe I'm late ikr Don't scold me