11.Innocent kookie

"Kookie do you remember me" hobi asked to kook who was staring at Ami with big DOE eyes while Ami was staring back at him with same big eyes.

"No"kook said emotionlessly trying to be as serious as possible while munching on carrots.staring competition come to an halt when Ami brust out laughing at his serious face which isn't even close to serious.

She was about to lay on the the ground to roll when hobi patted her back while mumbling not the time baby with a pout.

"Okay kookoo do you remember me"she asked after her sudden brust out while Patting her eyelashes continuously.

She did a 360 degree roll.

Kook made a thinking face.

"No"It was hobi's turn to laugh laudly.
Bad Choice.

"Ouch"hobi whined when someone or I say Ami smacked his head.

"Hawwww kooo you don't remember me.you Don't remember Ami.You ungrateful Brat.Do you forget when you asked for my help to put frogs in Jin hyyng's bag.I even helped you when Jin hyung was this close to beat the carrot outta you."she did 🤏sign.

"I even told jin hyung that it was hobi"she said while shaking kook by his shoulder who pouted cause this girl is disturbing him while munching on carrot!!

"You" hobi pointed at kook and Amy.

"You both are devil's in human form.I knew it.I knew it was you two.because of you I had to drink that scary eww drink for one week"

Amy just ignored him.

"Don't you remember kookoo"Ami whined.

"We even add so much salt in hobi hyungs drink when jinne hyung told us to give that to hobi hyung."

Okk so you don't need to know that hobi's little friend down there twiched when Amy referred him as hyung-

Kook didn't rememberthe incident but yeah he remembered a little things.but what CaUght his attention was she said jin hyung or hobi hyung that caught his attention as she's the only girl who call her oppa's hyungs!!

Kook smacked her head "Where were you!You stupid bad of rappers of CHOCoLATes."he hugged her eye's getting teary "I missed you little Panda"he said hugging her while sniffling.

"I missed you too kookoo"she said while grabbing hobi's hand and cleaning her nose with paws of his shirt.

"And me!me!me!me!me!?"hobi asked while pointing at himself."do yoy remember me kookie"hobi asked while wiggling his eyebrows at kook.

Kook just blinked at him several Times.

He thought he did see this smile somewhere but he don't remember where.

"No"Ami again started laughing at his boyfriend's face.

"No one love me"he fake cried.

Hobi thoght for sometimes that how to make this bunny remember him.he smirked when he got an idea.

"I'm your hope
you are my hope
I am J-hope"hobi singed

Kook blinked for sometimes.

"Sunshine hyung"kook jumped on the boy.

"I missed you little one"suddenly hobi got emotional.

"I missed you too hyung"there was silence for some minutes.

"Why did you both suddenly left me"kook asked pouting.

"Baby we didn't wanted to but now we are with each other again"hobi cheared him up.

Evening---

It was 7 in evening they closed the store early today and went towards Ami and hobi's shared Appartment.

"Hyungieeeeee"kook whined while stomping his left foot on ground.

"Hmm"hobi hmmed while driving the car.

"Hyungiee why aren't you taking me to jinnie hyungiee's house!!"kookie asked him pouting angrily.glaring at hobi.

"because some horny tigers are waiting for you there" he Mumbled.Amy giggled in passanger seat as she heard him.

"Because it's late baby we'll go tomorrow"hobi winked at whiny kook .

"You'll meet your tiger hyung too kookie"Ami said as she jumped on her seat up and down excitedly.

"Aish this girl"hobi stopped her by placing his hands on her thighs."sometimes I feel like I'm not your boyfriend but Dad.

Ami rolled her eyes playfully at him"ofcourse you're my daddy"she smirked.

Something again twitched in hoseok don't ask me what!!"_"

"Pervert"hobi muttered under his breath but Ami heard him?

"I know right I am"she pinched his cheeks as he blushed deep shade of red.

While little Innocent kookie is confused what they are even talking about...

"Aish pabo!!why will you call sunshine hyungieeeeee daddy don't you have your daddy."kookie said after using his last braincells.

"Aish this Innocent bunny"ami made an tsk sound.

"I need to tell you so many things"she said while kook stare at her like she grew two horns in her head.

Poor hobi..
How will he deal with little problem down there??

------------
Heya bubbs how are you all?

Hehe sorry for short part *Laughing akwardly*

Can you pweez drop your Instagram usernames I wanna use them in my another story *puppy eyes*

English isn't my first language
I'm a kid!!!
So if you found any mistakes tell me *whispering in your ear*
Don't tell anyone about this!😚