Privilege

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Enjoy your privileged life
'Cause I'm not gonna hold you through the night
We said our last goodbyes
So let's just try to end it with a smile

You know y/n was the girl that i fell deeply in love with. She is the most special for me, and no matter what, it is going to continue like that.
I love her so much and i honestly want the best for her.
Me and y/n recently took break because it wasn't the right timing for both of us. Sometimes you get stressed that you take it all out on your favorite person.
I told her that she should just enjoy her life, but i feel awful that i don't get to hold her through the night anymore.
One week passed and i haven't seen her. I said my last goodbye one week ago, i just tried to end it with the smile, yeah from the inside i was breaking down, it felt like half of my heart stopped beating. I knew she was like that too, the thing is that i know y/n, i know how she deals with this kind of situations, but now she was crying, it was really hard for me but we were both hurting each other, we just needed a rest.

And I don't wanna hear that you are suffering
You are suffering, no more
'Cause I held you down when you were suffering
You were suffering

I don't want to see her suffer, i don't want to hear her sobs, i don't want to see her cry.
She shouldn't suffer because of me. When i said that she was too good for me, she refused and made me smile with her sweet words and her adorable smile.

Blues away, way, way
I got two red pills to take the blues away
Blues away, way, way
I got two red pills to take the blues away

I just want to take the stress away, right now i am not in the best condition either. Ever since i broke up with y/n i haven't been the same, Fez was honestly so shocked when he heard that me and y/n took the break.
The worst part is that i don't even know how long this break's going to last, in fact i don't even know if it is going to be the break at the end.

And I'ma fuck the pain away, and I know I'll be okay
They said our love is just a game, I don't care what they say
But I'ma drink the pain away, I'll be back to my old ways
And I got two red pills to take the blues away, oh

I want to just end this pain.
Some of the people said that our relationship was not going to last, that made me so angry, but now i don't care what they say, i love y/n and it is going to be that way forever.
One month passed now and me and y/n haven't said a word to each other ever since, in fact we haven't even seen each other.
I just want something or someone to calm me down, bring my pain away and that someone is y/n. i miss the old days where we used to see each other everyday, where i used to see y/n with her perfect smile.

Right person wrong time i guess, who knows maybe we will get back to each other or maybe not. Time will show us everything, without her, time doesn't even pass at this point.
Day by day i realize how much i love her. I was prepared to take a break but it still hurt so much, my own words stabbed me straight into my heart. I love her so much.
I love you y/n and i will never ever stop loving you.
How do i get rid of emotions? I don't want them anymore.