༺♡༻

It sucks because that was the last chapter of this book.
Yes yes and yes, i am ending this book and i hope it will all be for better.
You guys y'all were the best people on this whole universe.
Thank you for like even reading this book!
I am glad lots of you liked it. I am honestly proud of myself because of that.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you guys for this much views, votes and comments, i would have never imagined for my book to get this much views and votes, back in that time.

I started this book for fun and i am glad it turned out the way i wanted.

Sorry for like not updating that much, but i mean we all have life outside wattpad right?

But like thank you for making my dreams come true.

I love all of you guys, you can always text me and talk to me, whenever you need me. I will text y'all my socials if you want!

This is not the end. I will start a new book, i have few ideas!

I want to write about Lorenzo Zurzolo like Theo Nott one.

I am also thinking of like writing about someone like random, not like a real person, i wanna like create my own characters. Bruh, who knows? Lol, if you gave any suggestions and i mean anything, leave it in the comments!

Guys i love you all so much
thank you for this best experience!
it literally means a lot for me.

༺♡༻