Forever is just a moment

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Rue narrative:

Y/n was Ashtray's girlfriend.
He loved her with his whole heart, she was a part of his heart and when she passed away Ashtray died in himself a little.
She was his heartbeat, he smiled wherever he saw y/n, Ashtray's heart was cold as ice, it only melted when he saw two of his favorite people, his brother Fez and his girlfriend y/n.
He never cried, not even in front of her, even if he wanted to cry, even if he had tears in his eyes, he would never let them slip, but now he cried, it hurt him so much.
He didn't eat for days, he didn't even come out of the room.
At night his brother heard his sobs, his heart ached for his little brother and sister who was now looking from the sky.
Ashtray's vision that was once full of joy, vanished, as if it never existed.
Ashtray felt like as if the sky fell on him, the stars that once were lit up in Ash's little world disappeared.
When he heard that y/n had died he felt like as if his heart stopped beating, he wanted to be with her.
He knew that one day he would see his love again ,one day.
Y/n was so stubborn, once when Mouse and Custer came for the deal, Ashtray was quick to bring y/n upstairs, he kissed her forehead and warned her not to come out.
Y/n heard yelling and a gunshot, she got worried that her beloved one and her brother Fez were going to die so she went outside, but little did she know she was going to die instead of Ash, that's why Ashtray and Fez blame her death all on themselves.
After that day y/n turned into an angel that looked at Ashtray and us from the sky.
Ashtray's cold look on his face quickly softens when you mention y/n's name, no matter how mad he is, her name always manages to cheer him up.
He tells Fez that he doesn't want to let her go, he doesn't want to forget her smell, voice, smile..

Today I decided to check up on Ash, it was now one month since y/n passed away, i went in the freezer and saw him.

Ashtray's pov

I was sitting in the freezer all by myself, alone staring at nothing when Rue barged in.

Rue's pov

Ashtray- the fuck you want?

Rue- um i came here to check up on you

Ashtray- okay i am alright you can go now

Rue- i know you are lying Ash

Ashtray- okay i am not alright, in fact i feel the worst now is this what you wanted to hear?

Rue- Ash listen, i came here to check up on you, you are like my little brother and i am going to keep checking up on you whether you like it or not.
Plus you should try to recover, i know it is hard but remember, y/n hated seeing you like this.

Ashtray- trust me i have tried. But It is impossible to forget a soul that once kissed your heart.

I had tears in my eyes, i got up and hugged him, i knew Ash hated hugs and talking about his feelings but i think, he needed to say how he felt, he needed a hug.

Ashtray- I don't understand Rue, why her? She promised that our relationship was going to last forever, she promised.. i guess forever is just a moment in your life.

Ashtray and y/n will meet one day in the sky and live just like they wanted .

As Ashtray said  "It is impossible to forget a soul that once kissed your heart".