Perfect

𖧧𖤣 Ashtray

𖧧𖤣 Ashtray

I found a love for me
Oh, darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

I found a love for me, Y/n. Y/n is the girl that makes my heart-rate faster, makes my eyes sparkle and the most important, makes me smile.
She is beautiful and sweet, i have known y/n since my childhood but i never expected her to be the love of my life. I never realized that she was the someone waiting for me.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

I was a kid when i had a crush on her, in fact i fell in love with her and she fell in love with me.
We were just kids, we didn't realize or know what love was until now.
Her heart is the most precious thing i own, and i am the luckiest to have y/n.
When i look into her eyes, damn man i almost melt, she has the most gorgeous eyes.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

When i met y/n she was so different from other girls, they just drool over me but y/n, y/n was not like that and that's what makes her unique.
Well i found a woman stronger than anyone i know, she shares my dreams, secrets, she listens to me and she understands me.
She is the one holding me in my dark days, she is the one who manages to make baddie Ashtray softer and softer within her touch.

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Yes we are still kids but we are in love, i know that she is the only one for me.
I will protect her, always, she just has to hold my hand.
She is always by my side, out there supporting me and my decisions, she knows that i will never ever hurt her, she knows that i love her and i know she loves me.
I asked her to be my girlfriend 6 months ago, that was the best decision that i have ever taken in my life.
When i look into her gorgeous eyes i see our future.
Sometimes when i say that I don't deserve her she says:

Y/n*- ash, baby i love you and the one that doesn't deserve you is me, you did everything to make my life the best, and i am the happiest.
I am the happiest whenever i am with you, because i love you, i love you so so much.

Ash*- i love you too ma.

Then we kissed, i love y/n, and i will always love her.

I don't deserve her, she looks perfect