See you in another life

𖧧𖤣Ashtray(Inspired by the stranger things)

𖧧𖤣Ashtray
(Inspired by the stranger things)

Y/n's pov**

Ashtray is my boyfriend, my guardian angel, he changed my life completely for better and i am glad.
His mesmerizing eyes, his adorable yet badass personality and just him amazes me.

When i first saw Ashtray, i am not going to lie, i thought that he was sort of like a punk, or even a brat, but when i actually met him and talked to him, i fell in love.
I love everything about him, even my parents say that they are shocked because, at first i hated Ashtray and i think he hated me too, funny right?now i am his girlfriend.

My parents like Ashtray too, they know that he will never do anything harmful to me, in fact he does everything to keep me away from the danger.

Today Ashtray and Fez went to a gas station and  i was at their house, sitting on the couch when suddenly i heard the window smashing and gunshot, at the time i also felt sharp pain on my forehead and chest.

After a while i realized that i was shot.

Then i heard Mouse's voice with some other men.
They were talking how my boyfriend and Fez failed in everything, for the record that's a complete lie.
I didn't pay attention to their talk, I didn't have the energy to do that, plus they were talking from the window.

I was all alone, laying on the couch, with the blood, that was on my entire chest and the whole forehead.
I couldn't even open my eyes, when i did, I didn't see anything, just the darkness.
Ashtray knew how much i got scared of the  darkness, that was the thing that scared me the most, but at this point, i was scared for my boyfriend, he would see me laying on the couch dead.

All i can hear is raining, the silence that got too loud and trees moving, probably because of the wind.
I guess the nature is saying its goodbye to me..

Ashtray's pov**

I told Fez that i was gonna go home because y/n was also alone, and she doesn't like being alone.
He told me that he would come in 20 minutes so i went home.
Suddenly the sun changed to rain.
The clouds surrounded the sky as if it was protecting the sky from everything.

I opened the door and when i entered the house, i was about to shout for y/n when i saw her, laying on the couch with the blood everywhere.

Suddenly everything went upside-down for me, as if the world was against me.

Ashtray*: Y/n cut the crap, i-i know that y-you are joking o-okay? It is not funny at all.

I said fully convinced that it was gonna be a joke.

Ashtray*: y/n please, it is n-not f-funny a-alright?

Y/n*: i-i s-swe-ear a-ash i a-am not j-joking

I could hear the pain through her voice..

I quickly rushed towards her and placed her on my lap.

Ashtray*: y/n, p-please s-stay with m-me

tears were quick to drop from my eyes

More dropped when I questioned myself:

How should i leave without y/n?

Y/n's pov**

Everything suddenly started to panic in myself when i realized that i was going to die soon.

Y/n*: i-i don't w-wanna d-die y-yet..

I sobbed

Y/n*: a-ashtray i-i am n-not r-r-ready..

Ashtray*: no you are n-not gonna die ma, p-please

Y/n*: i c-can't s-see a-anything, a-ash, i-i am s-so s-scared

Y/n*: i am so scared, i am so scared..

Ashtray*- y/n n-no, stay with me

Y/n*: i-i w-will m-miss y-you a-ash.. i-i l-love y-you m-more t-t-than a-a-anything, p-please d-don't f-forget m-m-me, ok-okay?

Ashtray*: i l-love you too y/n, but y-you ar-aren't dying, n-not y-yet.

Ashtray*- y/n? Y/n? Y/n? No, no, no, no ,no, no
Y/N, STAY WITH ME, y/n, y/n p-please stay with me...

At this point i was crying more and more, breathing got harder and harder for me..
the door opened, revealing fez.

Fez immediately rushed to us.

Ashtray*: FeZ, CALL SOMEWHERE P-PLEASE, please..

I was crying non-stop now, I couldn't stop, my heart was burning, it was slowly turning to ashes.

Fez*: w-what's h-happening ash?

Ashtray*- i-i c-cam-came home and i-i saw h-her here, la-laying on t-the couch w-with the b-bloo-blood everywhere..

Y/n's pov*

I didn't feel anything, i felt numb, but when i
Opened my eyes i was in the heaven, watching over my angelic boyfriend crying, I couldn't bare watching him like that..

Ashtray's pov**

Later i found out who killed y/n. It was that prick mouse and his snakes.

My beautiful girlfriend, i miss her everyday.
I always cry when i talk about her, i just can't control myself.
I don't feel anything, i feel numb.
As if i am all alone.
The thing i was scared of, happened to me.
I lost y/n. My y/n. My love. My angel.

I talked to her parents, they hugged me, i tried to comfort them but I couldn't, i hardly even held back my tears, but i was crying openly now, I didn't even care at this point.

My sweet angel, my everything.
My heart, my soul aches for her. I actually lost her.
We will meet one day, i promise you y/n.

So i guess

See you in another life.