Nemesis

Dear, y/n
Finally school's finishing and I am happy that I won't see my teachers and people there for a while..
I am forgetting someone... let me think
Oh!
Ashtray.
Finally, I have been waiting for this.
Yes, as you understood I am utterly excited that I won't see Ashtray's annoying and piggy ass face for 3 months.
The time where everyone's happy is knocking on the door!
Here I come summer!

- XO, Y/n.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
ᴀsʜᴛʀᴀʏ

I woke up feeling invigorated, ready for the day but as soon as I remembered that I had 1 week left till I was done with school everything fell over my head.
I enjoy going to school, if only some specific  people didn't exist.
My grades are great, teachers love me and all is good but still, school is nerve-wrecking.

I arrived at school and took off my AirPod Pros since such kind of appliances are not permitted there.
I love music, I actually don't get those people who say that music's annoying.
If you think that way then you don't have music taste or you are just a boring person without an imagination.
I mean everyone has different opinion but how can you not enjoy being exposed to various different worlds?
Anyway, I got bashed away from my thoughts when I heard his annoying voice.

"Hello nerd"- said Ashtray, who had that smug grin on his piggy face.
"Hello poopy baby"- I replied not buying his nickname.
Just because I study good doesn't mean that I am a nerd... right?

Ashtray gave me a look causing me to laugh. I think that made him even more annoyed, but who cares?

Me and Ashtray have been enemies since I can remember.
In the first grade we were doing everything to get rid of each other and I guess that attitude sort of grew on us.

"I am so glad that soon I won't see your face, nerd"- ashtray said with a wink
"Couldn't agree more"- I said with my forced smile since the teacher entered the class.
"You two again? What did I tell you guys? You need to become friends, I won't be surprised if you turn out to be a couple soon"- our teacher said with a laugh.
"Mr. Shapiro, what?"- I let the biggest laugh out of my mouth.
"This is nonsense. Who would even look at that douchebag"- Ashtray added with his laugh.
"I- guys-"- Mr. Shapiro started when he saw what kind of death stare I was giving Ashtray.
"At least I am not a poopy baby"- the whole class started laughing when I said that out loud. Oops.
"Who asked?"- annoyed Ashtray couldn't come up with any more bickering words so he chose the classic "who asked".
"Dogs don't ask, they listen"- I winked and started to go to my desk when I heard Mr. Shapiro.
"Both of you go to the principal's office"- said teacher.
"Ugh"- I said annoyed when Ashtray gave me a look.

"You two again?"- said annoyed headmaster.
"You really need to start tolerating each other's presence".- she continued.
"Me, tolerating her?"- said Ashtray
"Mr. Ashtray, how about you zip up your mouth? I am trying to go over a problem here".- principal said with her annoyed tone and I laughed.
"And what are you laughing at scout?" She hinted on my pants.
This time ashtray had a nerve to silently laugh.

We were finally out from headmaster's office when I sighed.
"Finally, she can get extremely annoying sometimes"- I said and when I looked at Ashtray he nodded.
"Hold up, did we just both agree to something, at the same time?"- said Ashtray with a smile.
"You are not as bad as I thought, smarty"- said Ashtray and continued to walk since the classes were over today.

I smiled to myself, but when my brain was able to register what I did, I mentally slapped myself.
But, what did he mean by that?
Ugh come on y/n, it's not like you and Ashtray could ever work out.
He is a popular guy, liked by popular girls.
No wait let me correct it.
Liked by every girl at school.

How does he manage to get into a person's mind in just a second?
That's how I arrived at home, without even realizing it. Stupid Ashtray.

What they both don't know is what future holds for them.
Shocking news will soon make y/n's and Ashtray's life upside-down.
Who knows how it'll affect both of them.

Do I like Ashtray?
- Xo, Y/n.