Pranking ashtray

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Ashtray isn't really the type of guy you wanna mess with.
Today i woke up in a goofy mood and decided to mess with ash.
Well you are probably wondering what i planned, but i have a perfect plan in my head.
We all know what kind of needy Ash is so today i am not going to pay any kind of attention to him and i am going to be a little bit mean.

I got up early and looked at ashtray who was laying on a bed next to me.
He looked adorable, but i stood up from a bed and got ready.
I also ate breakfast and that's when i heard ash's deep and sleepy voice from his room.
His voice was normally deep but it was deeper when he woke up.
I didn't go upstairs because i already started my prank so i had to ignore him.

Few minutes later Ashtray came downstairs and hugged me from behind, it was really cute i love hugging him actually no i adore it but, y/n come to ur senses and don't forget the prank!
I removed his hands from my neck and sat on a couch, he tried to brush off my action and ate his breakfast.
After that he came and sat next to me but i moved away from his side so we were no longer close.
At this point he was now staring at me so i had to say something but i am going to try my best not to laugh.

Y/n: uhm what?

Ashtray: y/n by any chance are you mad at me?

Y/n: mad? Grow up bro

Ashtray: bro? Okay sis

Y/n: okay

I laughed

Ashtray: y/n does it look like i am laughing? cut the crap now, i am not fucking around.

He told me in a dangerously low tone. At this point i felt super bad like really really bad.

Y/n: just leave me alone geez, why are you like that bro.

Ashtray: y/n know who you are talking to i am not your bro

Y/n: okay bro

The silence was too loud at this point.
I knew what was going on, ashtray was trying to calm himself down, because he knew he was going to say something harsh out of nerves that he didn't mean.

Now on I didn't pay any attention to him, i went out for a walk and when i exited his house i laughed so hard, i was waiting to laugh for so long now, because if i did it inside he would have heard me, plus ashtray is really smart for things like that.

After 30 minutes of me doing nothing outside i went inside and saw ashtray on his phone, when he looked at me he rolled his eyes, huh i see the pain has transformed into anger now.

Y/n: did you just roll your eyes at me?

Ashtray: what do you fucking want? Seriously
Y/n, my patience is slowly ending, you are already getting on my nerves and I don't wanna say anything, but I don't know what's wrong with you this whole day, you can tell me if i did something or if you wanna break up-

Y/n: OKAY stop. I was pranking you

I laughed when i said it, because you should have seen the look on his face.

Ashtray: so this whole day, when you were calling me bro and stuff, this whole day you have been pranking me? Y/n c'mon.

Y/n: okay angel it was funny, you should have seen the look on your face.

I went and hugged him, god i have missed him so much.
Ashtray: i thought you wanted to break up with me or i did something wrong so i got mad at myself for that.

Y/n: how can i break up with you huh? I can't even last a day without you. I love you angel so so much

I kissed his cheek and temple

Ashtray: i love you more

With that he pecked my lips while hugging me.