Meeting

𖧧𖤣Javon

𖧧𖤣Javon

Y/n's pov*

Today me and my family are moving to Atlanta.
We live in LA but for some reasons we will live in Atlanta for a bit.

My family seemed so happy, i have two siblings, big brother and a little sister.
One year is the difference between me and my brother, he is 16, i am 15 and my little sister is 7.

My brother Jake plays baseball, he hasn't stopped talking about his friends, and he mostly talked about the one named Jaden.
He also said that Jaden had an older sister, twin brother and a little brother that happened to be around my sister Laura's age.

My mother and father also knew that boy Jaden's family, they said that they were friends till they moved in Atlanta.
Now they are happy that they are finally going to see them.
The thing is that I don't know who those people are, according to my Father's and mother's retelling the whole family seems great, kind and friendly.

We arrived in Atlanta and got into our new house, this one was bigger than our older house.
It looks soooo nice I can't wait to see my room.

While i was walking upstairs to go to my room, my brother nudged my shoulder roughly and shouted:

Loserrrr!!!!

Y/n*- JAKEE!!

He is so annoying.

We made the house comfortable for us, we tidied the whole area and took our stuff into our rooms.

The next day we ate and went for a walk till my father said that he forgot his phone at house so i had to go back and get his phone.

Y/n*- why can't Jake go?

Father*- sweetie he is playing with Laura

Y/n*- agh fine dad

You know i know how to play with kids too, i have to walk one mile now, great.
I barely even know this territory, i know why that snake Jake is playing with Laura, he was lazy to bring dad's phone.

While i was in my deep thoughts i bumped into someone.

Wait that was Javon, he plays Ashtray in euphoria, was he that boy Jaden's twin?
Maybe that was other Javon, yeah I highly doubt that.

Y/n*- oh i am sorry

Javon*- you are alright. By the way hello i am-