Childhood friends

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Rue is narrator*

Childhood friends i can call or even old forgotten friends.
Y/n and Ashtray, two unique kids, their energy matched, as if the god created them for each other.
When i first met them i knew they would fall in love when they were older, yeah, they did everything together, they were inseparable duo.

Flashbacks:

Ashtray*- yo y/n

Y/n*- yes Ashtray

Ashtray*- i just want to let you know that i will never leave you, i will always be by your side, no matter what. Just remember that okey?

Y/n*- i know Ash and i will never leave you too.

two little kids smiled at each other not knowing what was coming next..

Rue is narrator*

After that day y/n' parents decided that it would be better if they moved away in another country.
Ashtray was devastated when he heard the news, he was heart broken that one person who understood him just like Fez did
was leaving.
who would he laugh with?
Who would he annoy?
Who would he play with?
Little Ashtray's brain lived with these thoughts for years..

Meanwhile y/n wasn't doing well too, she missed ashtray, they were children, they were best friends, she had no chance but to live with those beautiful memories that she had with ashtray.

Whenever she was sad she remembered ashtray and she immediately smiled

Whenever she had problems she thought about ashtray

Whenever she just tried to forget him those words repeated in her head:

i just want to let you know that i will never leave you, i will always be by your side, no matter what. Just remember that okey?

She didn't want to give up on him, and he didn't want to give up on her.

Ashtray was y/n's everything and y/n was ashtray's everything, they pulled pranks on people together, they laughed together, they were always together, it was hard for them to just live differently.

they were children but they loved each other, they still do.

Sometimes we don't want to heal
Because the pain is the last link
To what we have lost.

Ashtray and y/n, both were like that, they lived with the hope that they could actually meet up again after 12 years.

Sometimes ashtray thought about her, even the thought of y/n made him smile widely, he thought about whatever he was going to say to her if they actually met up.
Their heart ached, they had tons of friends but they couldn't even be compared to y/n's and Ashtray's friendship.
They were like soulmates but they were too little at that time to understand, me and Fez consistently teased them about it I remember how annoyed ash got whenever we said something, he would always have a soft spot for y/n when they were little too.

They pretend that it doesn't bother them, as if their friendship
didn't matter to them but, it is tearing them apart.

**

It was a normal day for Ashtray and y/n, but y/n heard that she was going to be back in her old house, she couldn't believe it, she was happy that she could meet ashtray but she soon snapped out of her deep thoughts when she realized that ashtray might not remember her.

Dang y/n are you that stupid? That poor boy hasn't stopped thinking about you.

She was now back but her family told her that they needed her to go to the shop across their street.

Y/n*- mum i am tired can it just wait?

Mum*- no sweetie i am so sorry but you really need to go

Dad*- sorry sweetheart but we need something to eat, and also it is so close look over there, do you see that shop?

Y/n*- yeah?

Dad*- we are talking about that shop, sorry sweetheart and also thank you in advance

**
Y/n left her house, hopeless, she had tears in her eyes as she imagined Ashtray not remembering her, she wondered how he looked like, she knew that he would look handsome just like always.
Well it was Ashtray after all.

She went in the shop as she picked up few things from her list that her mom and dad gave 
to her to buy.

She was walking around till she bumped into someone.

Y/n*- oh i am so sorry I didn't see you

Y/n picked up everything that fell from her cart, but when she stood up she saw a familiar face.

Ashtray..

She froze, she didn't know what to do, whether jump and scream out of happiness, hug him or just pretend that nothing happened

Y/n*- uhm sorry again i need to go

Ashtray*- wait a-are you who i think you are?

Y/n*- ashtray.. you, you remember me?

Ashtray*- how could i forget you?

Y/n ran up to Ashtray and hugged him, ashtray had that smile on his face that his brother wanted to see, he didn't smile like this since y/n left.

Ashtray*- you are back, you are back and this is not a dream

Y/n*- yes i am back

She laughed and hugged Ashtray again, she didn't want to let go of him she felt like if she had let go of him he would have vanished

**
That day was 4 months ago, now Ashtray's and y/n's inseparable duo was back, me and Fez teased them everyday and Ashtray got really pissed, he thought that we were making y/n uncomfortable, awhh how cute right? He protected her and y/n found it too cute to resist.

A/n: hey guys, sorry for not posting i had so many exams but guess what? I am back now, from now on i will post more.
Also what do you guys think? Should i make this a book? Lmk<3