Until i found u

𖧧𖤣Javon

𖧧𖤣Javon

I would never fall in love again until I found her

To be honest, i never thought i would have a girlfriend, the thing is that i had a girlfriend who was so toxic and after that relationship, I didn't think that i would ever fall in love with someone, but i found her, i found y/n.
When me and y/n got together it felt like a dream, well she is my love that I didn't even dare to dream about.

I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

I said to myself that i would not think about relationships anymore, but I couldn't help it when i met y/n.
She is the sweetest and the most amazing girlfriend.
If anyone hurts her they will have to deal with me, I can't even watch her struggling or whenever she feels bad, but although i am always here for her with my arms open.

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her

I was lost within the darkness but then i found y/n, the one who showed me what love really feels like, her kisses, her hugs, her smell, her everything.
She is the light in my life who actually treats me like i deserve.
I am glad that i have her in my life.
I will never let her go, I won't allow myself to let her go.
Sometimes i think what i did to deserve a girl
Like y/n.
Now i am laying in her arms, her smile man, she is so angelic, everything about her makes me smile.

Javon*- angel, I don't know what i would do without you, to be honest I didn't think that after my ex girlfriend i would be in another relationship, but here i am, with you, and i am glad i found you y/n.
Dang I don't know how to express in words how much i love you. I don't think that words can even express that. I love you so so much angel, you are the girl that I didn't even dare to dream about, you are the girl that I didn't realize i needed, no matter what y/n i am always here for you, I can't bare watching you getting hurt, or damaged or I don't know, i just, i just can't watch my favorite girl struggling.
I am the happiest and the luckiest man on earth to have a girl like you. I love you angel and i will always love you, always.

Y/n*- damn Javon you got me crying right now, i love you too like so so much, i am always here for you too, i will always listen and understand you. I will always stand by the corner supporting you and your decisions. I am the luckiest to have a boyfriend like you, i really am, it is like a dream to know that i have a boyfriend like you, you are unreal Javon "Wanna" Walton, you are the most amazing person out here, i hate seeing you sad, whenever you want to cry i wanna cry with you too, whenever you are happy i am happy too, you can't even imagine how much you mean to me darling.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, i kissed her, it feels great knowing that i have found y/n, i love her so much. Founding her was the blessing for me.

I found you