When i look into ur eyes

𖧧𖤣Javon

Y/n's pov:

Today i woke up all sweaty, i really want to say something but i am thinking,  should i say it?,no i can't hold it anymore, i like Javon, i really do.
Since i met him, since i looked into his gorgeous eyes, i don't know since everything.
I realized it back then that i had deeply fallen in love with Javon "Wanna" Walton.

The worst part is that i don't even know how he feels, maybe he likes someone else or maybe he sorta has me like his sister.

That's the thing that stops me from telling him.

Javon's pov:

These days i have realized that i have gained massive crush on y/n, i tried to brush it off but i guess it didn't work.
I have seen her with Jaden, my heart ached when i saw them together, they had this sort of like a bond, better than we had.
I really want to know how she feels, i don't know what to do, the overthinking soon took off and i got even more confused when i thought about her.
I want to be the person on her mind.
When i look into her eyes i see a home there..

Y/n's pov:

I laid in my bed, alone with my thoughts. I decided to get ready and go to Javon's house, well he lives near me and i see his house from my window.
Sometimes when i look out i see him there, smiling, looking at me, he always waves at me i do the same.
He is absolutely gorgeous, his eyes, his eyes always sparkle, it sometimes feels like as if his eyes talk.
He is the most adorable boy, he is the sweetest, he always listens to me, he is so comforting.

Javon's pov:

I love her, the whole version of her, sometimes my siblings tease me about y/n, the way i look at her, the way my eyes sparkle like the stars whenever i see her.
I always deny it, i always liked y/n, maybe i was dumb to realize or maybe i am unwilling to admit it for fear of not being loved by her.
I decided to dress up and go to her house, i can't deal with it anymore, each time i think i get way more confused, it feels like i am gonna burst any second.
I closed the door of my house and looked at her house, it looked like she was doing the same?

Y/n's pov:

Oh Javon's there, i decided to run up to him, i didn't even know what to say, he looked at me the same way i did to him.
He stared at my eyes then lips.

Javon & y/n: I need to tell you something!

Javon: oh you can go first

Y/n: no you

Javon: no

Y/n: okay we should say it together

Javon: okay three, two, one

Y/n & Javon: I love you!

Y/n & Javon: wait what?

Javon: woah woah woah that's actually ugh i don't know what to say

Y/n: you love me?

Javon's pov:

Y/n: you love me?

I wanted to say how much i admired her, how much i wanted to tell her more about my love towards her

Y/n's pov:

Javon loves me? Am i dreaming? Actually what is happening? It feels like everything is spinning around, as if my legs gave up, i felt like the ground vanished under my legs.

Javon: y/n i love you so much, i have been thinking how to tell you but i didn't know, the more i thought the more i got confused

Y/n: awh i felt the same too and now i decided to tell you.
Javon "Wanna" Walton, i love you so much i was scared that i was gonna ruin everything

Javon: i love you too Y/n L/n

He looked deeply into my eyes, it felt like as if our eyes were talking, i ran up to him and hugged him, this was the longest hug in my life.

There stood Javon's and my family watching us in the pure cuteness, they were smiling widely, finally we confessed to each other, me and Javon pulled away and everyone started clapping

We smiled at each other and the others too, we decided to go for a walk when Javon stopped, he ran up to me and hugged me

Javon: I love you so much y/n, whenever i look into your eyes it feels like home

Y/n: i love you too Javon Walton

We continued to walk, my hand holding his and his hand holding mine, we had the biggest smiles on our faces.
Finally we have each other and we are never going to leave each other.

Javon's pov:

For the first time,
I chose to give someone a chance,
and that someone was y/n.
Because I knew
there would never be
another like her.
I broke all my rules,
Just to keep her.

Y/n's pov:

They say no matter how hard life has been for you, no matter how much tired you are, there's always a reason to live and that reason for me is Javon "Wanna" Walton.