Cheating prank

Request from ihrthotdilfs 𖧧𖤣Ashtray

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Today was the great day to prank ashtray again.
As i said he isn't the guy you wanna mess with but let's see how my prank turns out.

So i have a perfect idea. I am going to make it seem like i am cheating on him.
Ashtray has one perfume that he hasn't even opened and used, so he doesn't know how it smells, i am going to use that perfume to make me look like i smell like another guy. Also i will mess up his name a little bit, like jake, mason? I don't even know that's not a problem i will look up boy names.

So i quickly got his perfume from his room, he was out today with Fez, he wanted me to be there too but i have my prank ahead.

1 hour later Ashtray called me and told me that he would be here in a few minutes so i used the perfume on my t shirt, god i smell like a boy right now lmao.

I also decided to use the name mason, I don't know why i just came up with it.
Today Fez was staying at Lexi's so it was a great day to prank Ashtray.

Ashtray came in and said hi but he rushed off to wash his hands first.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and told me that he was going to play video games upstairs for a bit.

Really ashtray? Can't you smell the perfume?

I followed him and laid on his bed doing nothing except watching Ashtray play video games.

After 40 minutes he finished playing games and laid on a bed on top of me, if you are wondering Ashtray loves laying on top of me, that's his favorite cuddling position and it was perfect for the prank too.

I felt sniffles on my neck, so i guess ashtray found out.

He immediately stood up and looked at me.

Ashtray: ma..

Y/n: what do you want mason? I-

Ashtray- what? Mason? Who the fuck is mason y/n.

Y/n: no one it was an accident

Ashtray: accident? Are you fucking kidding me y/n? Answer my question, who the fuck is MASON?

He was now extremely mad, you should have seen him right now.

Y/n: i am telling you no one.

Ashtray: y/n do you think that i am fucking dumb?
What if i came home and smelt like another girl and called you other girl's name?
I expected better from you, i trusted you and you knew it all damn well, how could you?

At this point he was sad and mad at the same time, his eyes were now getting glossy but he was refusing to let the tears slip.

Y/n: i didn't do anything ash?

Ashtray: don't you fucking dare and call me that again, i am not your ash, go have fun with mason, oh no? You already did, but you will figure something out.

Y/n: what?-

Ashtray- JUST SHUT UP, y/n listen I don't wanna hurt you right now and it will be better if i just don't see you anymore, just go.

He turned and now his back was facing me, i knew i hurt him so bad right now, so it's time i reveal that it was a prank

Y/n: ashtray

Y/n: it was a.... PRANK

Ashtray: wow y/n, you are trying to make me believe that you didn't cheat and it was a prank? Great job yes you did it and broke my heart-

Y/n: listen ash it was a prank i swear look, there's a camera over there and plus i used this perfume, that was in your room that you didn't even open, cause you had other great ones, and for the name, here's my google search.

Ashtray came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.
He put his head on my shoulder but i felt a single tear on my shoulder

Y/n: noo angel are you crying?-

Ashtray: no it's just i was refusing them to slip and i guess they are coming down now

He laughed

Ashtray: promise me that you will never leave me or cheat-

Y/n: ashtray i will never do it, because i love you more than anything

Ashtray- i love you too ma

We kissed each other and then cuddled.
I love ashtray so much.

A/n: if you have any ideas feel free to request ❦