Nightmare

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Y/n's pov*:

Me and Ash were cuddling on his bed, we didn't cuddle much because Ashtray is not that type of guy who's into cuddling, but whenever we did he loved it, he absolutely adored it.
He was now asleep he was laying on top of me, that was Ashtray's favorite cuddling position, he had his head in my neck, i felt his warm breath on my bare neck.
I love softie Ash, although whenever i call him softie he gets pissed, i love that he has a soft spot for me. I adore Ashtray.

I got so thirsty and i had to get up so i quickly and carefully stood up not wanting to wake Ash up but i failed. He woke up.

Ashtray*- where do you think you are going?

He said this in his deep sleepy voice, yet filled with concern.

Y/n*- babe i will get water and i will be back

Ashtray*- okay be quick please

As he said this he fell asleep, he looked so cute.

Ashtray's dream**

Me and y/n were sitting on a couch watching a movie, when i heard loud bangs on the door.
Fez opened it while i was staring interested and confused of who came to our house.

The door opened revealing Mouse and his guards.
Why are they here?* i thought to myself.

Mouse*- yall are getting out of hand, the business is going slow, yall need to focus on work not some chicks like this girl-

Ashtray*- excuse me but her name is y/n, and shut the fuck up you have no right to speak to my girlfriend.

Mouse*- is that so? She is distracting yall!

Fez*- hey man listen
No one is distracting us, y/n is my sister and Ash's girlfriend so respect it.

Mouse*- yall think that i am gonna respect sum girl? Just because she is your sister Fez and Ashtray's girlfriend? I told yall from the start to remove her from your life. Don't yall hear what i say? The business is going hella slow and that's because of the distractions!

Y/n*- Ash i am scared

She squeezed my hand

Ashtray*- y/n let's go to my room okay calm down ma, i am here

Fez*- y/n it is alright okay? Ash will bring you to the room don't worry we are here

Mouse*- if yall don't listen and don't want to remove her from yall's life i will do it

Ashtray*- what-

I wanted to say something but, but he shoot y/n, in front of me.
My love died in front of me, and because of me.
I wanted to scream and shout.

Reality*

i woke up all sweaty, breathing heavily.
Y/n was not laying with me and i got scared so i shouted

Ashtray*- Y/N! Y/N!

Y/n came in my room rushing, with a worried look

Y/n*- baby are you alright?

Y/n's pov*

I drank water but I couldn't sleep anyways so i just sat on the couch watching tv, when i heard Ashtray shouting my name, i rushed in his room, not gonna lie, i got so scared.
He is breathing heavily and is all sweaty.

Y/n*- baby are you alright?

I hugged him tightly as he squeezed me.

I calmed down until i heard Ashtray's small sobs.
Ashtray never cried in front of me he only cried in front of Fez so i got really worried now.

Y/n*- baby you are scaring me tell me what's wrong

Ashtray*- you died..

Y/n*- did you see a nightmare?

I felt Ashtray nodding his head in my neck, because we were still hugging.

I pulled away from the hug as i took his hands in mine

Y/n*- what did you see in your nightmare? Like how did i die?

Ashtray*- mouse killed you, in front of my eyes, a love of my life, my favorite girl died in front of my eyes. i broke my promise, I couldn't even protect you, what kind of a boyfriend am i?-

He was now breathing really heavily so i tried to calm him down

Y/n*- baby it is okay breath alright? Please calm down angel, i love you okay? You are the most amazing boyfriend in the entire earth

He smiled at me as we laid down, i wiped his tears away, god he is adorable..

Ashtray*- you will never leave me right?

Y/n*- how can i leave you huh? Never in my life. I will always be with you i will never leave you Ash, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Ashtray*- i love you ma more than anything and anyone

Y/n*- i love you too baby

As we said this we kissed and after we fell asleep, i held my cute boyfriend in my arms.