The car's outside

❥A/n: sorry guys i am in London for vacation and I can't post much, this is the draft that I haven't posted so enjoy.
Also i want to start writing about Conrad, i find him adorable these days lol so i hope u guys like it bc i have some great ideas for Conrad imagines.
Please let me know ur thoughts about this idea.

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Y/n's pov

I'm packin' my bags that I didn't unpack the last time
I'm sayin', "see you again" so many times it's becomin' my tag line
But you know the truth
I'd rather hold you
Than try to catch this flight
So many things I'd rather say
But for now, it's "goodbye"

I am moving away in another state, it is not hard for me despite the fact that i have to leave my boyfriend here.
Of course i would rather hold him than try to catch this flight.
I want to say so many things to him, that I haven't said. That I couldn't manage to say.
For now i can only say two things to him: goodbye and see you again.

You say I'm always leavin'
You, when you're sleepin' alone
But the, the car's outside
But I don't wanna go tonight

In the past he used to joke that i was always leaving him, for example when he was sleeping, yet i was just going home, the issue is that I don't like saying goodbyes, it makes me anxious.
I don't want to go tonight. I wanna stay but my family is waiting for me, the car is outside.

Oh, darling, all of the city lights
Never shine as bright as your eyes
I would trade them all for a minute more
But the car's outside
And he's called me twice
But he's gonna have to wait tonight

He told me this while tracing my hair gently: "oh darling all of the city lights never shine as bright as your eyes".
I would trade everything to stay a minute more with him.

Oh, I don't wanna leave you anymore
(Oo-ooh, a-ah) I don't wanna leave you
(Oo-ooh, ah) I don't wanna leave you
Don't wanna leave you anymore

I don't want to leave him anymore, i never wanted to leave Ashtray in the very first place but no I don't want to leave him. I want to stay, but it hurts that deep down i know i have to leave.
I calmed myself down, oh god i despise this feeling. I don't wanna leave. But this can't be our goodbye. We will meet again. Me and Ashtray will meet again. If not in this life, we will for sure see each other in another life.

Oh, darling, all of the city lights
Never shine as bright as your eyes
I would trade them all for a minute more
But the car's outside
And he's called me twice
But he's gonna have to wait tonight