Dark red

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

𖧧𖤣Ashtray

Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
I don't know it, but I feel it coming
Might be so sad, might leave my nose running
I just hope she don't wanna leave me

Ashtray's pov:

These past days Mouse has been scolding me and Fez because of the deal issues.
He says that we can't do our job professionally, to be honest he throws insults at us like it's a mud or something.
I am extremely mad i want to kill Mouse and then live my life peacefully.
I feel like something bad is about to happen to me, i don't know what but i feel like something's coming for me, obviously i think Mouse will do something to me and Fez because we are "failures".
He also blamed this on y/n, my angel, she is too pure to even deal with things that has Mouse involved.
He says that i am distracted because of y/n, he wants us to break up but never, i won't let go a girl that i fell deeply in love.
If something requires danger then yes, nothing is more important to me more than y/n's safety. I will protect her with my life and soul.
Sometimes i overthink everything, maybe y/n's tired of me being a dealer, or maybe she wants to leave me, deep down i know these thought are just here to scare me, but sometimes i get too worried to even realize that.
I just hope she doesn't wanna leave me.

Don't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you, babe
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you

Y/n, yes y/n, the love of my life, i love when she cuddles me, but i always refuse it, i always ask myself why? She already knows that i have a soft spot for her, she knows that i adore being around her and she thinks i am absolutely adorable.
I hope she doesn't give up on me, because i think i belong with her, only her, only with my baby.

Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
Why I feel this way, I don't know, baby
I think of her so much, it drives me crazy
I just don't want her to leave me

I don't know why i feel this way but i think something bad is about to happen to me.
I think of her so much it drives me crazy, it drives me crazy because no one has ever made me feel like y/n does. She is special, i just don't want her to leave me, i fell deeply in love with her and I don't think i will be able to give up on her that fast, she is my angel, she is my lifesaver, a light that god sent me when i was going thru the darkest times in my life.

What if she's fine?
It's my mind that's wrong
And I just let bad thoughts
Linger for far too long

Maybe she is fine and it is just me and my stupid thoughts, i think it's my mind that's wrong.
I simply let the bad thoughts linger for far too long.
I love y/n so much and when i look into her eyes, i feel the same energy from her, i know she loves me too, she tells me that every single time.

In the morning:

Y/n: Ash

Ash: mhm

Y/n: you know you are the most special person in my life, if not you I don't know what i would have done, you are my lifesaver, guardian angel, i love you so much

Ash: you are my sunshine y/n, every time i see you my heart beats the fastest, I can't describe how you make me feel, i love you too ma, i just hope you don't wanna leave me.

Y/n: awh no Ash don't ever think that, i will never leave you, without you i am just, I don't know, a mess. I love you so much i will never, ever leave you.

Ash: i love you too ma

We smiled at each other and shared a kiss.

Don't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong, with you, only you, baby
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you, babe
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you

A/n: by the way i changed my username guys and also i got the gif idea from adoringashtray  
<3