Target 48: I Am-

"Hibari-san, I think I left—what's his-OH! Genkishi!—I think I left him over by the amusement park but I'm not too sure," Yamamoto heard Tsuna sharing his speculation with the Cloud with a nonchalance that he shouldn't be having unless he's known Hibari for years. There were a couple of other things off with the brunet, like how he knew his (ex-)opponent's name or even defeated him for that matter, but those were the lesser issues at hand. "My burner kinda blinded me at the last second and Namimori is a little different from memory so..."

"You what?" Incredulity filled Lambo's tone once more. "And what are you doing?"

The Lightning guardian took the words right out of Yamamoto's mouth as he felt the tendrils of Sun flames doing their miracle works on his heavier injuries to prevent them from worsening. This was still much of a surprise to him, that the brunet could alternate usage of Sky and Sun flames so naturally—the fact that he has both flames has finally settled in.

"I'm giving provisional treatment since our ride is taking forever."

"Gao!" The lion cub sounded like he was complaining.

"Don't worry about it, Natsu, I'm being careful not to overdo it," Tsuna waved the lion off heedlessly. "Now where was I—ah, right, Hibari-san - and the motorcycle—"

"Little one," The Cloud interjected languidly, expression bland but—Yamamoto had to squint to distinguish the difference—looked almost like curiosity with a spark of bloodthirst...? Those descriptions don't usually bode well when it was associated with one Hibari Kyouya. (What was more was that the Cloud didn't label Tsuna as a 'herbivore'! Something was definitely amiss here.) "Nagging is for herbivores."

"Then you haven't really seen me nag—"

"... Hn." Hibari acquiesced curtly with his infamous one-syllable utterance, subsequently taking out his phone to contact his men. One of the many things that earned Hibari's contempt was babbling, and he was not going to waste his time listening to whatever the brunet was about to start spewing out of his mouth.

"—I knew I could count on you!"

Yamamoto (and Lambo) did not understand what had just transpired. They may have been companions of Hibari for years but that doesn't mean they had mastered Hibari speech. Tsuna, though, was fluent.

"... Tsuna?" Yamamoto couldn't help but voice for attention, which he gained. He paused though, under the innocent gaze of one Sawada Tsunayoshi, wondering if he was making the wrong assumptions. "You... know Hibari?"

"Well, technically," The brunet inclined his head slightly with a blink, and Yamamoto wasn't sure if he had imagined that glint in the boy's sunset-orange eyes. "I do but it depends on which one you're talking about. If you're referring to this one, then no, I don't—but I will as with everyone else!"

"Right..." The vague and confusing answer added more question marks to the ones already floating in a pool on top of Yamamoto's head. "Um..." He was starting to become ineloquent, trying to make sense of everything.

"So, you don't," Lambo concluded for him, sounding less-than-impressed.

Tsuna merely grinned, taking this chance to playfully ruffle Lambo's head (—"Hey!"), to which the latter did not appreciate but (surprisingly in Yamamoto's opinion) begrudgingly entertained the brunet by lowering his head for better convenience of reach.

Yamamoto stared curiously at the boy who he confirmed to be the twin of his Sky, because despite being (apparently) trapped in a chaotic future, the teen doesn't seem to be fazed by the change in environment. Rather, he looked like he'd thrive (which didn't sound like a good thing). Moreover, Tsuna was being on too much of a friendly term for someone none of them seem to have memories of—and Yamamoto was positive that he wasn't a victim of any memory losses either.