Target 30: Enma's Findings

When Tsuna was abruptly dragged out of class by the collar after school like a potato sack, he made sure Enma went down with him. (Like always.)

"O-Onii?" Ienari called out, somewhat at a lost for words because Hibari Kyouya was abducting his brother -- and consequently, Enma -- in broad daylight.

"Haha..." The brunette bothered to struggle a bit even though it was futile. "Don't worry, Ienari, we'll be fine!"

Ienari wondered if there was something wrong with his brother. How could he fine when the demon Prefect was involved? And he had even pulled Enma along as well -- the latter looked as if he was used to getting dragged into a mess, which the blonde couldn't comprehend.

Though... the redhead did make an attempt to complain.

"Tsuna, tell me again why I agreed to be your best friend?"

The last thing Ienari and his friends heard was Tsuna's light-hearted laughter and: "Birds of a feather flock together?"

"Ne, do you think Tsuna broke a rule or something?" Yamamoto decided to voice his curiosity. "Or is it because Hibari didn't bite him to death this morning?"

"Either way, this is already the second time the Skylark singled him out," Gokudera muttered, silently contemplating the possibilities.

"I just hope they'll be okay..." Ienari responded, brows furrowed in worry. "Maybe we should follow them?"

Gokudera and Yamamoto gave the blonde an odd look, causing the latter the blink and scooted away uncomfortably. "... why are you two staring at me like that?"

His Rain chuckled, amused. "I think this is the first time you actually dared to suggest following Hibari."

Gokudera nodded in agreement for once, though his head was held up high like the proud Right hand man he was. "Of course! Juudaime would dare to do anything!"

"..." Ienari just deadpanned at the two before turning away. "You know, let's not -"

Thwack!

-- Ienari was promptly given a kicked to the head was a way of greeting by yours truly. "Stop being a killjoy, Baka-Nari."

"Reborn..." The blonde groaned from the floor. He ignored the complaint that was bubbling up his throat, knowing that it would be a useless cause, and instead, went straight to the topic. "What do you mean a killjoy? This is Hibari we're talking about! He's the killjoy!"

Yamamoto whistled, impressed. "Nari's getting bolder these days! I wonder what Hibari would do if he hears you..."

"Yamamoto!" The blonde hissed but was only returned with a carefree laugh.

Reborn smirked. "Why don't we find out? Chrome, you're coming as well."

"Wha -- Gah!" Ienari couldn't even insert his question before promptly being dragged by an infant out the door. The scene of a sport star being towed around by an infant was a sight to see for Ienari's classmates, though they only see it as the blonde going along with whatever game the kid was playing.

"Haha, Ienari, you even have time to play with kids?"

"Ienari-sama is so nice!"

"Gokudera, Yamamoto, you guys too?"

"Wait, since when did Dokuro became a part of their group?"

Ienari could only sigh at his peers' false speculations, but it was better than them knowing the truth. Dear god, he didn't even want to think of how his class would react if they knew about the mafia and how their lives were in constant danger because of him. He was jealous of their carefree lives, something he hadn't experienced since the time his father took him to Italy.