Target 13: Cat's out of the Bag (2)

.

.

.

Hands stretched, clench and un-clench to get the feel of the finglerless leather gloves, the familiarity of wielding the article that would turn into deadly weapons came back to him within seconds.

"No need for the bullet... Reborn." Tsuna's voice turned a deep alto as startling Sky flames burst into existence on his forehead and his hands, changing the finger-less gloves into the all-too familiar steel gray and black with the Vongola crest crystallized on the back; his eyes taking on an unnatural orange glow.

His mind now felt calmer. One of the perks of being in Hyper Dying Will mode was that it clears up his mind and sets everything aside for later. (He was so going to have a major backlash because of the suppression, but at least he won't have to deal with second degree burns anymore.)

(He would have went into that mode earlier but he wasn't sure if he could control his flames better than when he does have gloves to channel flames through. Besides, his migraine kept him from even thinking about it.)

And the moment his Sky flames manifested, changing the appearance of his gloves, the ring that Mochida was wearing resonated by illuminating a matching brilliant orange.

.

.

.

In another part of Namimori, the other Vongola rings seemed to react as well, surprising the wielders at the abnormality.

"W-what's going on?!"

"Whoa..."

"Is it a UMA's doing?!"

"This is EXTREME!"

... Mukuro-sama... do you know what's happening?

Oya oya, this is an interesting twist.

"Hn."

The holders all felt a faint pull, as if it was a calling, but none of them followed the invisible tug except for one Hibari Kyouya.

Because someone was disturbing his nap, he's going to bite the culprit to death when he finds them.

.

.

.

Tsuna was in front of Mochida in seconds to snatched the Sky ring away the moment it reacted. Now in his palm, the ring seemed to be conflicted on which forms to take on.

He frowned, wondering why that was happening. The Vongola rings were still in their sealed state and without the First Generation's permission, then they will not revert back to their original states.

He didn't really understand why the rings were still sealed though, seeing as this was two years further than when he had inherited - oh wait...

... It would only make sense. He mused. He idly noted that his pocket watch was thrumming against his chest in response to the ring. He could only conclude that it was due to the similarity in the flames that reside in both.

"Reborn-san." Tsuna tossed the fickle ring towards the hitman. "If I'm right, then that belongs to Ienari-kun."

Reborn caught Sky ring while Tsuna made quick work of the guys that had him in a pickle just a few minutes prior (A broken rib here, jab in the guts and uppercut leading to unhinged jaws there, and a clean sweep all over). The hitman pulled his fedora down to hide his surprise when he saw the ring flickering from one with rainbow-color, rectangular gems that flanked both sides of the Vongola crest to the one he had been familiar with for years.