Target 46: Ten Years Later

Tsuna has a very strong urge to ram his head against the wall. (If the circumstances allowed him to, he really would.)

.

.

.

He strode out of the cemetery, finding himself on unfamiliar grounds that was once so familiar once upon a time.

The streets of Namimori was spic and span as always, though... Tsuna surveyed around. Some buildings have been reconstructed into bigger ones while others were removed completely—just like that convenience store around the corner with a second story that wasn't there before.

Vaguely, he felt his Intuition mildly thrumming a warning. However, the sounds of the police siren quickly gained his attention and the sound was only getting louder and louder in his direction, much to his dismay. (Because Intuition + police sirens = trouble and being a trouble-magnet such as himself... Tsuna was absolutely positive that he was the next target—if not already.)

Tsuna's eye-lid twitched ever-so-slightly, then decisively turn on his heels and—

Crash!

"Argh!"

"Oof!"

—made the best decision ever in the first hour that he landed himself in the future.

.

.

.

He swore, luck was never on his side. Ever. What else could it have been for him to run right into the trouble he was trying to avoid? The man he ran into had some rather dangerous not-toys that went flying as the aftermath of their collision and Tsuna's first reaction was to try to catch them. (He blamed Lambo for this reflex.) Worse yet was that they were caught by the police moments after and—and he was suspected of being partners in crime?!

(Tsuna, for the nth time, cursed his luck.)

"Innocent?" The officer sitting across from Tsuna raised a brow, a mug of coffee resting on the table. "We'll know by the end of this session. Ken, what's taking so long?!"

"Comin', comin', yeesh! Will it kill ya to ease it on the caffeine, ol' man?"

"..." Tsuna's attention turned towards the door to see a young man in another set of police uniform entering with files in one hand. He paused, staring at the man's face for several long seconds.

"Whatcha lookin' at, kiddo?" Ken threw out a question as he pulled up a chair to sit next to the previously speaking officer. "Did I get ketchup on my face again?"

The other officer ungraciously snorted. "Face it, your table manners were mortifying to look at in the first place."

"As if yer any better," Ken clicked his tongue to show his dissatisfaction. "Seniors these days, sheesh."

"Aye, juniors these days." Sighed the older officer. "No respect whatsoever."

"..." Tsuna watched the two going back and forth throwing insults at each other, but from the tone, it didn't sound like they really mean anything by it.

"Anywho," The older officer sat upright, feet flat on the ground. "Lad, you can call me Officer Luke, the sprout next to me is Tanaka Ken. Call him whatever."

Ken muttered something incoherent but passing over the documents he brought over like the good subordinate that he is.

Tsuna nodded in acknowledgment. " My name is Tsuna, full name Sawada Tsunayoshi."