Target 20: Tipping Scale

Ienari was quite the popular teenager, as Tsuna observed from afar over the course of time that they have met, a completely different life compared Tsuna's.

Blessed with decent grades (thanks to Reborn), praise-worthy athletic talents, a positive disposition, and an air of arrogance and charisma that left very little to be desired. His classmates proves that when they look at Ienari with admiration and lingers on his every word whenever he speaks.

Fitting qualities of a leader. Tsuna noted as he sat down for another day of school, completely out of breath - They had, again, to rush to school in fear of a certain prefect finding an excuse to bite them to death (Tsuna may have been friends with the demon - if he could call it that - in the past-future, but he wasn't suicidal enough to face Hibari again, lest he wants to be the center of attention).

But Tsuna saw the wall Ienari had built between him and his classmates. The same thick wall that he puts around Tsuna and Nana (Granted, Tsuna wasn't making much of an effort to interact either). Heck, if he was none the wiser, then he would have missed how Ienari kept himself at a distance with his own guardians.

Tsuna saw the tentative bond between the sky and his elements, and he won't find the reason for it if he decides to stay on the sideline.

"EXTREEMMEE!"

"Otouto!"

Crash!

Tsuna refrained from sighing and massaging his temple when the reinforced door to his office was busted (again) by one of his guardians. That one has been reinforced ten-times, yet it still couldn't give a fight against his family.

... maybe he should just get cheaper doors and let his guardians bust destroy how many ever they like. Or maybe he should teach them how to properly use doors because they obviously never learned it before in their entire life.

"Onii-san," Tsuna smiled, inwardly crying when more work will be added. "Couldn't you... use the handle?"

The Sun blinked as if the word 'handle' was in an alien language - it probably was.

"Real men only goes straight!"

"... okay." The Decimo had no idea how that was related to opening a door but he wasn't going to bother with this anymore. "How was your training with the Varia?"

"It was EXTREME!" Ryohei answered boisterously, grinning and giving a salute. "I EXTREMELY helped them hide the bodies!"

"... what bodies."

His Sun was never one to keep secrets away from him unless it was absolutely necessary -- it does frustrates sometimes Tsuna because he worries for his family's well-being and keeping him in the dark wasn't helping -- but he little alien in his head told him that he wasn't going to like whatever Ryohei was going to report.

"We were going to the training grounds when an ambush was set for us." The lack of 'extreme' integrated into his sentences already spoke volumes how serious Ryohei was about this matter.

"Ambush?" Tsuna frowned before worry seeps in. "Is everyone alright?"

"Of course!" Ryohei patted his chest proudly. "We EXTREMELY demolished them!"

"... that's a bit..." Tsuna grimaced. "Extreme - if you don't mind me saying."

"No," Ryohei rebutted adamantly, silver eyes flashing dangerously. "They deserve it. They were trying to target you but unfortunately for them, they got the wrong information."