Target 15: A Morning

"Um... Reborn?" Ienari was still a bit wary of the foul mood that Reborn had when he kicked him and his friends out of the hospital earlier. 

It was currently late at night and Ienari and his tutor was in Ienari's room.

"What is it, Baka-Nari?" 

The blonde visibly relaxed at the monotone that he received. Reborn was like a bomb waiting to explode and Ienari was always on the receiving ends of the the troubles that Reborn causes when it happens - which was quite often considering the hitman was his tutor. (He swear, Reborn was constantly looking for opportunities create more chaos just for the heck of it.)

"Uh, right," He straightened at the waiting stare he received from the infant. "S-something happened while the others and I were looking for the -" Gulp "- ring that I lost."

"... and?"

Ienari blinked when Reborn haven't done anything to him yet. (It's rare to behold okay?)

"Oh you're still getting punished for losing it."

The blonde groaned in response that he wasn't going to get out unscathed and for Reborn reading his mind, again

Click.

Ienari stiffened at the gun being pointed at him.

"A boss must remain calm no matter what is thrown at him Baka-Nari," The gun morphed back to Leon as Reborn pushed up his fedora to look Ienari directly in the eye. "Or the enemies will be be given rein over him. You should know this already Baka-Nari."

"I do...!" Ienari argued back, but stopped when Reborn gave him a look.

"So, moving on."

"H-huh?"

"You were saying before this short exchange?" Reborn gave the blonde a long, hard stare that made Ienari squirm under the uncomfortable scrutiny.

"O-oh, right." He sighed, running a hand through his short blonde hair. "While we were looking... Yamamoto and Gokudera's Vongola rings glowed."

Reborn silently told his student to go on.

"And, uh... I don't know," Ienari made a few hand gestures to make up for the lack of an explanation. "They were... changing shapes."

Reborn raised a brow, but his thoughts were brought back to a similar scene with the formerly lost Sky ring.

"Eh? It was changing appearances?"

The hitman nodded and proceeded to describe what the Vongola Sky ring was trying to take the shape of.

"Oh!" Tsuna hit his fist on his palm upon remembering that particular scene, then laughed off the concern Reborn had. "It's nothing bad, per se. The one you're trying to describe is what is known as the original form of the Vongola Sky ring."

"... Original form?" Reborn hadn't heard anything about that. And throughout Vongola history that he had read, he never saw such design either.

"Yeah, currently, the Vongola rings are in their sealed form, not their true forms." Tsuna explained, then frowned slightly. "The Sky ring probably reacted with my flames since, well, I was the true successor of the Sky ring. I didn't think the vertical-time axis of this world would be affected by the presence of my flames though... and Primo's supposed to be the only one who can unseal the rings from their current state - with his guardians' approval of course."

"Primo sealed the rings?" Reborn asked, curious. It wasn't everyday he got to hear information that no one, not even Vongola themselves, knew about after all.