Target 16: The Trinisette Siblings

A white haired male hummed happily as he and three others left the airport. "I can't wait to see Tsu-chan!"

"Honestly, you two." One of the two adults, a woman, sighed exasperatedly. "Must we come over right after that?"

.

.

.

The three of them watched as the Sky Pacifier, currently in the possession of the ninth Giglio Nero don, glow a bright orange. 

"H~eh~" The white haired male smirked, his violet eyes shinning with a certain light at the resonance that washed over him, tugging the strings of his core.

"Byakuran," A girl around the male's age spoke, opening her eyes from the similar sensation that she felt, her voice carrying a hint of nostalgia that she couldn't tell the origin of. "Is it... is it the person you told us about? The one that mom and I saw in our vision?"

The Sky Mare grinned, rocking back and forth in his seat. "Yup~!"

"This could only mean that he already arrived." The current holder of the Sky Pacifier, Aria, mused. She looked at the two excited kids in the room with her, smiling. "I would very much like to meet him."

"Me too!"

"Hehe~" The white haired male grinned, lolling his head to the side. "Let's go to Japan~!"

.

.

.

"Of course, Aria!" Byakuran said resolutely, though it only looked like a child's excitement in the process of buying a new toy. "It's a must!"

"Boss..." The blonde man besides Aria twitched a brow. "May I ask why we have to drop everything to come to Japan just because of this... this child's demands?"

Aria giggled. "Just come along, Gamma. We're visiting someone really special to Yuni and Byakuran."

"Special?" Gamma raised a skeptical brow. 

"Yes," The Giglio Nero don looked at the clear sky ruefully while playing with the pacifier around her neck. "Someone who will guide this world onto a new path."

"We're going this way!" Byakuran pointed in a rather random direction, irking Gamma even more. 

"You have never even been here before! And we do have a ride, y'know!"

"E~h... but exercising is fun! Right, Yuni-chan?"

"W-well..." Yuni smiled awkwardly, torn between siding with Gamma or Byakuran. One was like an uncle while the other was her best friend... a really - really - difficult choice right there.

"... Mooooommm!" And she couldn't take the pressure.

"Alright, alright." Aria giggled as Yuni decided to latch onto her leg. "How about this. We take the car until we reach Namimori, then we can walk from there."

"... fiiiine." Byakuran pouted.

Gamma nodded, satisfied.

.......

Tsuna ended up staying at the hospital overnight with Reborn coming up with an excuse of him staying at a friend's house so Nana wouldn't worry about him.

But he really wasn't the type to just lie around doing nothing when could do something. (He blame his family for always having something for him to do, be it paperwork, meetings, missions, settle arguments between his guardians, etc.)