Target 34: Efficiency

Stunned silence swept across the lobby when Tsuna voiced his last demand - no, it was an edict - in a clear and commanding tone. It left them scared witless because there was a split second where they were actually considering following Tsuna's ridiculous demand.

That was when Skull finally entered the scene, riding his custom-made motorcycle, after receiving the emergency call from the Carcassa. He had been reluctant, since he was in the middle of a stunt, but had to when it came to orders from the Carcassa. (Who told him to blindly agree to that contract?)

"Hey, hey, what's..." The Cloud Arcobaleno trailed when he sensed the tight tension in the room. "... going... on...?"

"S-Skull!" Manzo had somewhat managed to regain his bearing when Skull came. "Don't just stand there! Help me!"

"Wha..." Skull was stunned at the sight of his boss at the mercy of... of a teenager? He was starting to wonder if he had done too many stunts that he was hallucinating absurd scenes.

"Watch your tone," Tsuna gave the man a warning glare. "You don't just disrespect an Arcobaleno like that."

Skull immediately froze, eyes blinking owlishly even though no one could see because of his helmet, half because the boy knew about the Acrobalenos and half realizing the boy was actually defending him.

"Cloud Arcobaleno," Tsuna's voice brought Skull back from his reverie. "Tell me the truth. Were you or were you not forced into a contract with Manzo Carcassa."

"Uh..." Skull stammered, looking between Tsuna and Manzo. His contract shouldn't have been known by anyone but between Manzo and himself. It was kept a well-guarded secret so how did the boy know - unless... the boy was a skilled hacker?

When he once more made eye contact with Manzo, he swallowed. Skull knew he couldn't say the truth -

"You can't lie." Tsuna stared down at the Cloud Arcobaleno with a steel-hard gaze. "I know when people lie."

Now Skull was tongue-tied. If he can't lie, then what else could he do? His contract strictly told him that he wasn't to disobey the Carcassa for as long as he was alive and Manzo just send him a look that told him to -

"Skull," Another voice entered. Said Arcobaleno turned to his right to find another boy but with red hair and compass-pupil red eyes. He knelt down next to the infant stuntman and smiled gently. "Are you happy with the Carcassa Famiglia?"

Skull looked down, pondering over the answer even if he knew it already. (How could he be happy to have another person controlling over his life?)

"Skull-san," Tsuna said again, gaze softening. "One word will be enough to decide your freedom." He paused before adding, "... and the existence of the Carcassa Famiglia."

Those who heard shuddered and wanted to believe that the brunet was bluffing. However, with how things were turning out, and how assertive Tsuna had voiced everything... they were leaning more towards Tsuna actually had the ability to back up his words.

Skull may not know who these people were - maybe except the Vongolas - but he was still moved that they were helping him. He may not be an anomalous Cloud but he was still a Cloud; therefore, he preferred not to be tied down by anything. He was just too much of a wimp at the time when the Carcassa came to him, and he was take advantage of.

The infant stuntman sucked in a breath before looking directly into Tsuna's sunset-orange eyes. "Forced. I was forced into the contract."

Tsuna beamed approvingly at Skull while Manzo was torn between horror and anger. "You traitorous bast -"