Target 12: Cat's out of the Bag (1)

You know when Tsuna said he wanted his life to be relatively peaceful for a bit more? Well, that 'a bit more' has just came and went like a candle being blown out by a sudden gust of wind.

And he was, once again, subjected to the combined cruelty of fate, luck, and Murphy's law. (Might as well just say the entire universe had something against him - it probably does.)

It started with a missing Vongola ring. He repeats. The Vongola Sky ring.

Tsuna had to keep himself from wanting to wring his twin brother for losing such a precious item. Not because it was related to the future of Vongola, but Reborn would have Ienari killed if the hitman was to find out.

The little alien in his head happily informed him that it wouldn't be too long before that happens. Reborn, no matter from which world, always has a knack of knowing everything sooner or later.

"I didn't know you like wearing accessories." Tsuna's offhanded comment - he has to keep an act after all - earned glares from Ienari and Gokudera, but he shrugged them off.

"Yes, I do," Ienari gritted out. "What of it?"

Tsuna didn't know what to say about the sudden hostility, but then again, his brother was probably frustrated. 

"Nothing," He shrugged, putting his hands into his pockets. "But it must be important if you're all panicking like this."

"Well, of course!" Gokudera snarled. "Juudaime, let's not waste any more time with this idiot."

Tsuna felt a stab even when he knew that Hayato and Gokudera were not the same person. He had to take in a deep breath to calm himself down.

He tilted his head towards the trio - 

"... I'll help you guys look."

- and promptly walked out of the classroom to search a wider perimeter. What Ienari and his two friends didn't realized, and never will, was the fact that Tsuna didn't ask what the ring looked like, implying he was familiar with its appearance.

However... Reborn, with his many secrete passages through Namimori High, picked up that minor detail.

The hitman was planning an unimaginable torture for Ienari for losing the family heirloom (and only noticing it when school was over), but Tsuna's actions just gained his interest.

Reborn took out Leon, seeing it once again at its coon-like stage. He wondered if it has anything to do with the supposedly ignorant brunet.

.....

While getting the horrible feeling that someone was watching him, Tsuna let his Intuition guide him away.  

He went down the stairs and out of the building and out of the school yard and - and he realized that the ring was more than just 'lost' if the search was going to be the entire town.

His eye twitched at the possibility of someone picking the Sky ring up and - and well, finders keepers. Who wouldn't take notice of a shiny... intricately crafted... valuable ring lying owner-less on the ground? Especially if it was a yakuza.

  ... This was definitely not good at all.  

Tsuna kneaded his palm onto his forehead at the complications that would lead to.

"Right..." He mumbled to himself. He knew that forcing his Intuition onto something specific would give him a migraine later on, but he definitely need it to find something as important as the Vongola Sky Ring.

He had learned the trick for manually having his Hyper Intuition search for something specific from Vongola Primo. (The perks of being the true successor of Vongola was that he and his guardians can contact the Founders' wills - because the First Generation will not appear to anyone else but their true successors - that reside within the rings.)