Chapter 4- Unexpected Family Reunion Again?!

(Max's pov)

Last night talking to Sia really helped a lot. She was my rock, my literally everything because I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She was like a sweet but grumpy ray of sunshine which didn't make sense but catch her on one of her good days and the fun and laughs that you will have is endless. But find her on a bad day and you wouldn't even want to come 6 feet in front of her.

Coming down for breakfast, I could hear many voices but one of the most prominent one was Sia's. She was excitedly chattering about something she saw on the internet to Will, who was staring at her with adoring and heart eyes. That girl had literally wrapped everyone around her finger and didn't even know about it.

Reaching the dining room where the whole family was, I was attacked with a huge hug by my twin. I could never really get tired of her hugs. No one ever could, because they were just so warm and tight and left you feeling mushy and happy and most importantly loved.

"Good morning baby." I told her lovingly caressing her face.

"Ew, please for the love of god, don't ever call me baby again." She replied cringing but leaning into my touch.

Everybody laughed at Sia's adorable reaction, after which Dad unexpectedly cleared his throat, indirectly asking for silence.

"Both of you will be starting school from Monday, and as today is Sunday I expect you both to go and buy all your school supplies and other things today with Xander, Alex and Will. Is that understood?" He asked all hints of a smile long gone from his face, back to his serious business mode.

"Yes Dad." Sia and I replied in unison.

"I am going to change into better clothes and Sia, I need some help." I said before rushing up the stairs, taking two at a time.

Reaching my room, I quickly changed and was on my phone waiting for Sia to show up. I wanted to speak to her about our training timings and when we would do them. Adrian would literally skin us if we didn't practice. Just as Sia came into my room, she said that we could train in the gym at around 5 in the morning. That girl was a psychic.

"If that was what you wanted to speak to me about, then I already took care of it. Asked Vince to show me the gym earlier today, and asked what time everybody usually woke up at." She said with a grin, looking proud of herself.

"Then let's go. Qu'attendons-nous (what are we waiting for-French)?" I asked, ready to go to the mall.

Alex, Will and Xander were waiting in the garage and trying to choose a car for the trip, before anybody could say anything, Sia said or rather ordered to take the Bugatti Chiron.

"Ok, let's go then." Xander said.

Reaching the mall, we all went inside and Sia and Alex suddenly went in their own way leaving me with Will and Xander. We all quickly decided to go to Gucci and see if we saw something good. I immediately found two matching bomber jackets, one for a girl and the other for a guy and the best part was that we could customize it. Quickly sending a picture to Sia, asking if she wanted them, I got the people in Gucci to write both mine and Sia's names on the back similar to a jersey and got them packed.

Returning home with all the needed stationary and clothes, Sia and I quickly started to put all of our clothes back after having a mini fashion show for each other. Coming down the stairs together to the living room, we were met with an unexpected news of all our uncles and aunts and cousins coming to visit us, so we again sped up to change into good and fancy clothes.

Both of us were sitting in the living room chilling when the doorbell rang and I could practically see Sia panicking and trying to act calm. On the outside she looked so mature and smart that nobody could make out that she was nervous to meet our extended family.

Just as I was about to tell her to relax and that everybody would love her, a lady, our aunt I think, came over to where we were standing and engulfed Sia in a big motherly hug, sniffling slightly and whispering about how much we had grown and how beautiful we looked.

That was when I actually noticed the amount of people that were present in our living room. All of them chattering happily amongst each other, but continuously glancing at Sia and me in awe. That was when Dad began introducing everybody to us.

"Kids this is your uncle Harris, your Aunt Selena, and their 5 children: Harry, Liam, Xavier, Vincent and Drake. Next is your Uncle Kevin, Aunt Taylor, and their 3 kids, Shawn, Zack and Marco, and lastly we have Uncle Luciano, Aunt Sara and their kids, Luca, Nathan, Ryder, and Tyler."

"So totally I have 18 brothers now?!" Sia asked because this was getting ridiculous and I almost felt pity for my twin, being the only girl in the whole family.

Just as I was about to comfort her, Alex put an arm around her and pulled her onto his lap, whispering something in her ear which made her burst out laughing. And that was when I had never felt more replaced in my entire life, but I knew deep down that the bond I shared with Sia was like no other, and that nobody could ever replace the Sia sized hole in my heart. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3