Chapter 38- Planning out the two days before my birthday.

A/N. Hey guys! Due to some uni work, I will be bust the whole day, which will leave me with no time to upload the chapter, and so this is a compensation for tomorrow's chapter. But on with the story.

(Sia's pov)

Yesterday was a blast, but now, things are becoming very chaotic, very soon. Max and mine's birthday was coming up in like the next two days, and everybody was becoming busy, and simply lying to us while going out. I mean we weren't dumb, but I mean seriously. Today, I had nothing to do. Deciding that I would use this time to study, and get ahead of my school work. I was studying for a good hour, until I was disturbed, but this time by my friends.

Elizabeth, Lucas, and Justin barged in my room and made themselves comfortable on my bed, all talking amongst themselves. "Yeah guys, make yourself comfortable." Was my sarcastic response to their actions. That got the attention of everybody, as Liz slipped off my bed, on her feet, approaching me with a wide smile.

Taking both my hands in  hers, she said, "So... We were all thinking of how we should have a day out, like you, me, Max, Lucas, Justin and Ace. We could do anything we want, go anywhere we want, it would be fun."

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't mind. In fact, I would love to go out of the house, because honestly, I'm bored. We go to school, come back, study, meet up in the evening before dinner, dinner and then sleep, and the same cycle is repeated. I am so bored out of my mind at this point that I would literally do anything for entertainment."

Clapping me on the shoulders, and then proceeding to lift me up, Lucas said, "Awesome, so we already have permission from your brothers to take you out for the day, so we can get down to the planning."

"Does this planning have to involve me hanging from your shoulders?" I questioned my best friend. 

"No, but because you're so tiny, it's fun so carry you and see you struggle to get off." I fired back.

Our banter went on for a few more minutes until Justin intervened, and said, "ENOUGH. We should really start planning because things will get sold out quickly, as it's December, and it's too near Christmas, I mean, it's only one and a half weeks away." Quickly agreeing to all that he said, we all took out our phones, and began searching for places we could go to for the whole day.

"I think we should stick to visiting some amusement park, and like spending our whole day there, because that is our safest bet to get tickets and have tons of fun as your brother owns one already." Liz suggested, and that made sense, as going there would mean guaranteed fun. "Sure why not? I mean, if everybody is okay with it, then let's all go tomorrow."

"We could also have an overnight, in somebody's house and then tomorrow, we can chill around and just relax. Go for a spa or something." Liz added on. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a spa session. After all that has happened, I would be grateful, for even getting a simple day without any threats, guns, or simple, basic fear. I, for once, wanted to live and act like a typical teenager, worrying my loved ones about me staying out too late with my friends, not being kidnapped in the middle of the day by dangerous people.

"Okay, so it's settled then. Tomorrow, we will spend the whole day at your brother's amusement park, and then return to the Hernandez mansion at night. We then have a sleepover, and wake up next morning for a relaxing day with a spa, and maybe binge watching something on Netflix." Lucas said. He was probably one of the most organized people I have ever met, and he just got simple anxiety even if things weren't planned out properly.

"I like everything, but I think we should also vlog these three days, so that we can have memories of all the fun that we had." Justin suggested, and I mean, it wasn't a bad idea. For me at least, I would always want to remember how I spent my last few days being 16. "OMG, yes." Liz and I squealed at the same time, and then looked at each other, laughing.

With that, all my friends decided to step out of my room, and give me space to finish whatever studies I was trying to do and pack my two day bag, for the time that I was going to spend with them. "God, where are my maglietta preferita (favorite t-shirt: Italian.)? Argh. Every time, every time this happens, when I want to wear something, it's put in the goddamn wash." I angrily muttered to myself.

At the rate at which I was trying to pack, my room looked as if a hurricane passed through, knocking over all my books from my study table, all the clothes were falling from their neat piles that they were kept in, clothes were worn and discarded, and things were simply a mess. I mean, this was a common sight for me, for whenever I was too bored and I had nothing to do.

I would make a grand mess of things, and then I would start cleaning it up, because my OCD would act up. But doing all this, also gave me plenty of time to myself to think about things. I might have been too immersed in my cleaning up, because exactly after three hours, I heard a series of knocks on my door, and then I saw my brother, Alex poke his head in my room.

"Woah, you certainly look busy. Anyways, let's go." He said, beckoning me over. "Actually, you know what, you need to get dressed, and like better than your shorts, and Will's shirt, because we are going out for dinner." He rushed out.

"Why are we going out tonight?" I questioned. For my question, I was shushed and I had a gorgeous pale pink leather shirt and a silvery sequin top thrown at me. I've always wanted to wear both, but nothing matched each other. "I want you to wear that, do whatever girly shit you all do with make-up, and just accessorize yourself and we'll leave in another 20 minutes." He instructed, after which he kissed my forehead and left the room.

Before I knew it, it was time to leave. Later sitting in the car, I became aware that it was a dinner between Romanos and Hernandez, with Justin and Lucas also being invited. Reaching the restaurant, I quickly took my place next to Ace on my right and my eldest brother Vince on the left. We all ordered our food and drinks, and because Max and I were turning 17 in another two days, we were also allowed to drink champagne with everybody else.

The only sounds that could be heard for the next fifteen minutes were our silent conversations, the clatter of the silverware, and the low chewing for the food. It was until my brother Vincent, clinked his glass to get all our attention. "Now, all of you might be wondering why we had this family dinner. As you all know, I would have nobody other than my sister to rule my mafia beside me, and so me and all our siblings have come to a collective decision that Alessia would be crowned the queen for the Italian Mafia." He then stared at me fondly and said, "Congratulations darling!"

With that, our whole table burst into applause. After a few minutes when everything went silent, Ace cleared his throat, and began, "I too, would like to make Alessia the queen for my mafia, that is the Russian mafia, and you darling are my soulmate, my life, my everything, and it would be an honor to rule beside you." Once again, this was received with claps and hugs.

I just couldn't keep the smile off my face. Crowned queen for two big and powerful mafias, and all in just one day. I think fate was playing out well for me, and I would be damned if I let anything mess this up for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys,

Please vote and comment :)

~Fangurl<3