Chapter 27- My sweet, mean brother.

(Sia's pov)

Have mercy gods, have mercy. Being babysat by my brothers and boyfriend is not at all fun. I mean sometimes, Ace acts all cute and makes me blush and stuff, but these people do not let me do anything. Even for something as silly as a bathroom, they all lead me there by holding me bridal style, only letting me down so that I can use the washroom and come back.

It's not that I'm not thankful for my brothers for taking care of me, but all this was taking a step too far. I started to feel claustrophobic in my own huge mansion, because of 5 people constantly following me. I think my brothers noticed that and so at once only one brother was allowed to hang out with me. Today, it was Xander's turn and for some reason, I was not very excited to hang out with him.

I guess it was because we still hadn't opened up to each other completely. So when I heard a gentle knock on my door, I wearily made my way towards it, opening the door with a slight grimace, only to find my brother dressed sharply and looking like a model. "Get dressed." Was all he said, before turning on his heel and leaving me alone with my thoughts on where we were going.

I quickly dressed myself into a cute white jumpsuit which had a beautiful floral design and was sleeveless. This was one of my favorite pieces of clothing. I paired that up with a denim jacket which had really cool flowers painted on the back, with half of them being black and white and the other half being colorful. I braided my hair into two French inverted brains and tied them up into space buns on my head. For makeup, I went for something simple with light blush, some mascara, and my lip-balm.

Feeling satisfied with my look, I bounded down the stairs, where I was met with my second oldest brother Lijah. "Woah, slow down trouble! You look gorgeous by the way." He mused.

"Thank you Lijah, I am hanging out with Xander today, so wish me luck." I half groaned, half exclaimed.

Just then, Xander appeared, with Ace in tow, both seemingly in a serious conversation, but when they heard my voice, both of them turned towards me. Ace's eyes scanned me up and down, while he lowly whistled. "Yo what is it?" Xander groaned at Ace.

"Please go change, you will not be wearing shorts, especially the ones that are this short." Xander then proceeded to grumble, showing his displeasure at my choice of clothing. Ace until now hadn't said a single word to me, said, "I think she looks just fine. Beautiful even." He smiled towards me.

"I do not remember asking for your opinion on how my younger sister looked, did I Ace?" Xander mocked, getting more and more agitated by the minute. Looking at my second oldest brother, I started whining about how Xander was a controlling freak and how he was being mean, when Lijah softly but firmly said, "She will wear whatever she pleases to but it should be within her limits, and Xander, you are in no place to comment about her choice of clothing, as long as Vince or me don't have a problem with it then she can do whatever she wishes. Yes?"

With that, Xander quickly pulled me with him, outside our grand mansion. Due to Xander's childish behavior, Ace's boisterous laughter resonated throughout the house as he followed us outside. Exchanging few words with my brother, Ace turned towards me, gave me a light kiss on my lips and went inside my house.

Xander then placed a hand on my back and guided me towards my seat. Opening the door for me, he sat me in, made sure that I had my seatbelt on, and then jogged to his side to get seated himself. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked glumly. Today was a One Direction concert, and I was going to attend it online but all the tickets were sold out, and honestly I wasn't in the mood to do anything anymore today.

"We, dear sis, are going to attend a concert. A birdie told me that Baby Sia was upset that she didn't get to attend the online concert, so me being the great older brother I am, decided that we would attend the concert, and meet up with the members of the band." He said, not once straying his eyes off the straight road ahead.

Squealing, I side hugged him from my seat, mumbling 'thank yous' again and again. I think this really showed me that all my brothers really cared for both me and my twin. I really feel grateful, because even though we might have met a year ago, with them it didn't feel that way. With my brothers it almost felt as though we have known and been living together our whole lives. Throughout the whole car ride, I kept quiet, occasionally looking at my brother who was driving, just lost in my thoughts about how things were perfect.

When we reached the arena where the concert was being held, I let out a quiet squeal, running out of the car and dragging Xander with me. Because with the concert passes, we also had the backstage passes, so we quickly sat in our designated seats. Throughout the concert, I was jamming to all the songs sung by the amazing band. The great thing that happened was that our audience made waves with our torches to show our appreciation towards the talented singers.

Soon after the concert finished, Xander dragged me backstage where all the members of One Direction were. I was trying to stay calm and composed, trying hard to not let my fangirl side show much, and to act all cool. But that plan immediately went down the drain when I saw Harry and Louis talking.

Usually in situations like these, I am very cool, but my inner fangirl couldn't control herself. Tugging Xander's arm excitedly, I just stood there and watched the band members interact by themselves, until they noticed us standing there. Just then Harry motioned for us to hug, and I gladly ran in his direction.

I was living my best life right now, courtesy of my older brother. Harry's embrace was super warm and just so nice, that I wished I didn't have to pull back. Next, I hugged Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn as well. I was so giddy with excitement, that I was literally bouncing in my spot.

"Well love, let's sit and then we can talk for some time." The Irish lad said, taking my hand and leading me to the arm chairs. Talking to these rock stars, it didn't feel like I didn't know them. In fact, they made me so comfortable that all seven of us were joking and fooling around by the end of the night.

I think today's day helped me a lot, because I finally got out of my house and I could relax and enjoy life like a normal teenager. This day out also helped me realize and finally helped me gain the confidence that all my brothers cared enough for me to not see me upset or sad or hurt in any way.

After bidding farewell to Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, we made our way towards some fancy ass Italian restaurant, we quickly ate our food. Then Xander raced towards our house, where we were greeted by Elijah, and an extremely worn out Ace.

Saying a quick hello to Elijah, I made my way towards my room, extremely worn out by the activities of the day. Ace soon followed behind me, keeping his hand firmly placed on my lower back, guiding me to the bathroom in my en-suite. Instructing me to wash my face, he soon left the bathroom, to go into my walk-in closet to pick out my night dress.

After doing my nightly routine, I raced towards my bed, and jumped when it was within jumping distance. I landed on Ace who was also laying on my bed with an 'oof'. When I get tired, I act very affectionate, so I smothered Ace with kisses all over his face, neck and bare shoulders, courtesy of him not wearing any shirt, only his joggers, which hung low on his waist.

Laughing, he started placing small kisses on my face as well. Hearing the crystal sound of his sincere laughter made me happy, because I don't think I had seen Ace being that relaxed since a month or so, but I hadn't seen him in a week at all, so I couldn't say much.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. 

I was out yesterday with my cousins, and so it completely slipped my mind that I had to update, so today, I would be uploading 4 chapters instead of two as an apology. 

Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3