Thank You!

hey guys,

so this is something very unexpected but i am soooo thankful for all of you for helping me achieve this and i think i must thank you'll for helping this book get #2 in badass, #2 in mafia and #1 in overprotective (17th feb, 2023). this goes to mean the world to me because this book started out as a random idea based on some aspects of my life with 5 brothers, but now seeings things blossom so amazingly simply warms my heart and soul, and this is all thanks to all my lovelies. it is also so overwhelming because i thought i wasn't' really capable of something so big, but i think you guys have taught me how to dream big and dream for the universe, and i am super glad about that.

at this, i'm not even kidding when i say that i have tears in my eyes, as i'm both crying and grinning. this is one of the biggest achievement and also a big milestone that i have achieved. P.S. my twin thinks i'm drunk or something because of how i look. i have red eyes and tears, but i'm also laughing and... oh gosh, he ran out screaming saying it's satan week. god i'm wheezing. anyway a huge thank you to everybody from the bottom of my heart.

i love each and every one of us for viewing my book and just making my day amazing. i owe you all the world.

~Famgurl<3