Chapter 37- Sibling bonding time.

(Max's pov)

"You're still a piece of shit, however old you become." She giggled, and for the first time, she looked happy and carefree, and I was glad. If, by insulting me she became happy, then I was also glad to be insulted.

"Okay, so let's commence our talking sesh. Now, how are things between you and Ace? You better hope he's been treating you well."

"Oh, things have been amazing. We got back together because of his stupidity, but we also broke up because he was acting stupid. Anyways, he was very supportive and caring after we came back from the dockyard, and things have been going great. Honestly, he couldn't be any more perfect than what he already is." She gushed out, looking happy.

"That's great, honestly, I'm super happy for you. Looks like you finally found your happy ending then." I said, genuinely happy for my twin.

"Nope, I created my happy ending, because I couldn't wait for life to happen. And in the world we live in, you never know who might stab you in the back." She shrugged nonchalantly. It might have appeared that she didn't care, but I know she did. All this did affect her, even when she didn't want to admit it.

"So twinny, what's up with you. Anything interesting or any love interests." She questioned, a stupid smirk playing on her lips.

"I'm aromantic." I deadpanned. I noticed that when we were 14, but it was confirmed when we attended a party and long story short, the only person I would ever love would be my sister. I don't even like physical contact from anybody other than my family.

"Oh umm... Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"You were going through problems of your own, and so I didn't think it was quite as important." I replied. "Anything related to you is and will always be important to me." She shrugged, looking slightly hurt at the fact that I hadn't told her about this.

"Okay, so from now on, I promise to always tell you anything and everything that ever happens to me." I said, trying to make her less upset. I couldn't stand anybody being upset with me, especially my twin, and so I often try my hardest to please everybody around me.

It seemed like I was lost in thought for a little too long, because Sia asked me, "What has gotten you thinking so deeply?" After a second thought, she said, "The truth please, this time."

"I am just thinking. I always seem to make people happy, or at least lift up their spirits a little, but when I'm sad, or like disheartened about something, nobody seems to ever notice. Am I really that easy to forget?" I questioned, my voice becoming softer and softer until it was only a mere whisper. I felt Sia stop doing whatever she was doing and just look at me, and after a few seconds, I felt her arms snake around me, engulfing me in a bear hug.

It felt comforting, and almost felt like reassurance, that nobody would forget me. She then pulled away, I... I'm really sorry you feel that way. I guess, we just... I don't know what to even say, but I promise that you won't ever feel that way ever again." Just as soon as she was finished, I heard my oldest brother's voice speak up from the door frame, "I hate that you guys are even feeling that way, because not only for you Max, but for all our siblings, you guys are the most important people in the world, and there isn't one thing that I wouldn't do for you guys, and I know that you all feel the same way for each other."

Elijah continued, "You siblings are our whole lives, and if you ever feel that you are not important, or that you don't belong, come to us, and we will show you and make you guys remember exactly how important you all are to us."

I honestly felt very emotional at that moment, because this whole encounter and our talk made me realize how much I mattered to my family, and that they did value me. To lighten up the atmosphere, I then joked, "' I wasn't aware of the fact that I had more than one twin now, because I only remember signing up to have a chat with my twin." At that, everybody laughed, looking carefree.

"I feel that we should all go to the pool, and just have family time together." Will suggested. "So I think we should all gather our things and meet near the pool in..." Vince paused, checking his million dollar watch, "half an hour."

"I believe that much time should suffice to get yourself ready." He added. With that, everybody slowly started leaving my room, with Sia only remaining once again. "I know our brother's covered up everything that I wanted to say, but remember, I am your twin, I will always have time for you, and never, and I mean I will never forget about you." She then hugged me, and left my room, leaving me with my racing thoughts.

Shaking my head, I made my way over to my closet, where I quickly put on my swimming trunks, and got my pair of sunglasses. Although we had two pools, one being indoors, which was temperature controlled, and the other being outdoors, which unfortunately wasn't, I wasn't sure which pool we would be using, and so I still took my sunglasses with me. You must always look cool and fashionable, regardless of where you are going.

I then waited for Sia, outside her room. She also arrived looking amazing, with a cute coverup over her swimsuit, and her sunglasses perched up on her head. She had her hair up in a messy bun, with small flowers wrapped around her bun, guess she had the same thoughts as mine. Looping our hands together, she guided me to our swimming pool. I suppose we would be outdoors today.

Upon reaching the pool, I found all our brothers inside, and already having fun, with the music going on and a mini but extremely competitive match of volleyball in the pool. Looking around, I noticed Sia was zoning off, and so I took that opportunity to push her in the pool, and I soon jumped in myself. We all had a great laugh about Sia then throwing a tantrum saying she looked like a drowned rat.

I mean she didn't look as bad, except her hair was all undone, and they looked a little weird. We all then decided to play Marco Polo, and Sia, per usual, was paired up with Vince. I had Elijah holding me. Just as Xander blew his whistle, Sia began pushing my shoulders, but she had no strength. She was a baby. This went on for a few more minutes, until Vince decided to cheat and trip Lijah. He would do anything for her, both the both of us.

Today's day had been amazing, with us playing more games, having a mini barbeque party and just simply enjoying both the music and each other's company. Today made me feel that the bond we all had with each other was amazing, and I wouldn't change a thing in the world. We may be messed up, heartless killers, but we always had each other's backs, come what may. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3