Chapter 5- Going To The Hell Hole I Call School.

( Sia's pov)

Today is Monday, which means that I need to go to a certain hell-hole to rot for a few hours, AKA School. To say I was nervous was an understatement, I was literally shaking like a fudging leaf. Max and I were actually really smart so naturally we were a grade higher than kids our age, but that still didn't help. Schools had an actual hierarchy that one must follow, if you mix with the popular then you must stay with the popular jocks and cheerleaders. If you are stuck with the outcasts, then well you're screwed because you automatically become the school's punching bag.

Not being cocky or anything, but I really considered being amongst the popular but not the Regina George kind of popular, the sweet kind. So when I was actually in the car on the way to the school, the nerves started to kick in, which made my knees bounce at an incredible rate, which also ended up in me getting a threat by my dear twin, of taping my legs down so I stop moving them like some moron.

As soon as we parked, Will, being the super sweet and soft brother, mumbled something about his dear little sorella (sister - Italian) growing up so fast, and if anybody troubled her he would break their bones and send them to the hospital faster than they could say her name. Then all of a sudden, as you see in all clichéd highschool movies, where everybody exits the cool car at the same time, and everybody outside stops to stare at you.

From all this staring, I could make out that my brothers were very famous in the school, and people admired them for it. Girls constantly glared at me for being so close to Alex, with his arm wrapped around my arm, pulling me inside the premise, to the guys who were all sending me dirty looks. In return they were faced with many death glares from my over protective brothers.

With a permanent scowl on their faces, they led Max and I to the front desks, from where we had to collect our timetables. Mostly being in all AP classes, looking at my time table Alex whistled and said, "My baby sister and baby brother are smart." Walking both of us to our first class, which was English, Xander quickly mumbled something to Max, after which he softly instructed me to find him or the older twins if something in school bothered me. Mumbling a soft 'ok', I made my way to the class, with a blank face.

During the class, a girl with vibrant blue hair was sitting in front of me, and I knew she looked familiar. Of course, she turned out to be my best friend. We have been friends since I joined the gang, 5 years ago. If she was here then that meant that Lucas and Justin must also be near. And I was proven correct when I saw them in PE and Tech class respectively. I had made friends with all 3 of these during training, and we had become like siblings, troubling and pranking each other constantly but always having each other's backs.

Lunch had come pretty quickly and so had my worries about who to sit with. But those faded away as soon as I stepped into the cafeteria, Elizabeth, Lucas and Justin, who were sitting in the middle of the cafeteria, waved and beckoned me towards their table. Just as I had settled down, I heard the whole cafeteria go silent, observing the door. Turning my head to see what was so special that everybody had stopped talking, I was encountered with the sight of my brothers, who were sending glares left and right. It seemed as if their aura had completely changed, from being funny and loving with me to cold and serious men, ready to strike.

Ignoring them, I turned my head back to start talking to my friends when I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. Due to their warmth, I definitely knew that it was one of my dear brothers. My suspicion was right when I heard Justin greet Xander with a quick fist bump and 'hey man'. That was when my eyebrows flew till my hairline, as Xander was one of the brothers that I yet had to properly bond with, never speaking more than a few words to him each day. Gently massaging my shoulders a bit, he came around to sit next to me, after which he mumbled, "How has your day been so far, Sorellina (baby sister- Italian)?"

"What's up with the sudden change of mood. Because I certainly love it." I mumbled back to him, which caused him to smile, showing off his cute dimples, and pearly white teeth.

"Seeing as I am the only one left to bond with you, made me jealous and well the change of attitude." He replied, cheeks and ears tinted pink.

Quickly kissing him on the cheek and greeting my other brothers with a quick hug, was when I finally began eating. Lunch had sadly ended and just as I was making my way to throw away my tray, one of the jocks put his hand on ass to give it a squeeze, but before he could, I twisted his arm and kicked him where the sun didn't shine. For a good measure, I punched him square in the face and by the time I was done the whole cafeteria had gone silent for the second time that day.

"I dare you to do that to me once again, and you will not be conscious to see the next day. Never touch me or any of my friends inappropriately ever again." I announced with my darkest voice, my glare becoming more icy and venomous as the seconds passed.

After this threat I calmly made my way to the lockers, where everybody cleared space for me to go. I guess the news travels fast in here, and I could only imagine what people could be saying. New girl beats up a jock and threatens the whole school on her first day. Just as I was about to reach my locker to get my books, I accidently bumped into a wall, in the middle of the corridor. Rubbing my nose, to relieve some of the pain, as I looked up, I found myself staring into a pair of the most beautiful sea blue eyes. There stood the school's mysterious bad boy Ace Hernandez. People said that he was Satan himself, from being an underground fighter who was known for never losing a match, he was also the Capo of the Russian Mafia.

Looking at him right now, I didn't know whether to believe these rumors or not because he looked like a fallen angel, with soft and silky raven black hair, perfectly high cheekbones and pulp red lips. There he stood, giving me a half smirk before asking, "Aren't you the girl who punched Josh in his face and threatened the whole school on your first day. Alessia Romano, right?"

"And you are?" Despite knowing who he was, I still asked, wanting to hear what he said about himself.

"I'm Ace Hernandez, your brother Xander's best friend." He replied with a smug smile.

"Well cool see you around I guess." I said with a tight smile, turning on my heel and walking out of the school, towards where my brothers were.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. 

Here is the next part of the story. Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3