Chapter 6- Stop Invading My Mind Alessia Romano.

(Ace's pov)

I was having a rough day, with barely getting any sleep due to the shipments being late, because some amature decided to mess with me, after which my dad instructed me to go to school. Getting late to school, the teachers glared at me constantly but never said anything, to all the students staring at me anxiously, whispering things about what I do, or where I live. Planning on going to the Romano brother's house to chill for sometime later today.

Strolling down the school's corridor, a girl dashed into me, muttering profanities under her breath about a stupid wall being in the middle of the hallway. To say I was shocked was an understatement, but when she looked up, I was enchanted by her beauty.

Her goddess-like innocent face, plum cherry red lips, beautiful and emerald green eyes, long dirty blonde locks cascading down her back, to her overall short frame, only being 5'5. I knew she was the famous Alessia Romano all the Romano brothers were talking about.

Me being me, decided to be an absolute ass, I cockily asked her if she was the one who threatens the entire school on her first day. From her facial expressions I could easily make out that she knew who I was, but still proceeded to ask me my name. After our encounter, she walked off towards god knows where, but later during the day all I could think and focus was about her.

To her I may be some boy, just weirdly looking at her, but to me she had become more than that. I had this odd thing where I felt that I needed to protect her from anything and everything, as unknowingly she had creeped her way into my head and heart in our encounter of a few minutes.

Alessia Romano please stop invading my mind, was the only thing I could say to myself as I patiently waited for someone in the Romano household to open the door. She was the one girl who had me entranced within just the mere seconds and honestly I was enjoying this feeling.

The one thing was for sure, being involved with Alessia Romano could and would have many setbacks but I was all prepared for it. Dating the youngest and the most precious member of the dangerous Romano family was not advisable, but I like adventure and challenges. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. 

Hope you all are having amazing day. I'm sorry for the short chapter, but things do get longer and more interesting. I promise. Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3