Chapter 8 - Being Interrogated By My Best Friend.

Timeskip: 2 months later. 

(Sia's pov)

Elizabeth walked through my bedroom door and closed it behind her. Reaching me she said, "Spill, I want to know everything about you and Ace. Don't forget I was with you when you had your little chat with Ace in school today and now I saw you talking to him in the living room. So what's the deal with the both of you." Ladies and gentlemen, this is my best friend, who has been giving me hell about finding a nice guy, because I am "hot, and sexy and I can kill guys with my looks". Her words not mine. So now that she has got some news, she will go as far as planning my wedding, my babies and what not.

"Nothing, I swear absolutely nothing is going on between me and him, and I don't think anything will happen either so yea." I said, shrugging my shoulders to show my lack of interest in the topic.

"Babe are you serious? Have some faith in yourself, besides I saw him eyeing you up and down in school, and when you were talking to him in the living room, he couldn't keep his eyes off your lips."

"Nope, I just got back to my family, so I am not going to let some boy come in the way of me and my family's bonding time."

"You and I both know he is not just some boy. You do know how possessive and lovely and protective he gets when he claims that something is his." She said with a super serious look, and I knew she was right. Being a part of the underworld had its perks, as you could find out about anybody in the world within a few minutes.

Changing the topic, I asked Elizabeth about any new fights that were coming up?

"There is one this Saturday, it's actually a two day championship and it's said that few of the best underground fighters will be taking part?"

"I want to sign up, wait let me call Adrian and ask him to sign me up for it."

"Already did, figured you wanted to get rid of all your pent up frustration. Besides I've known you since what, 5 years now, so I practically know you inside out. I know when you're sad, when you're happy, when you're frustrated."

"Liz, I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I am pretty awesome, but we need to get you prepared because your championship starts in a few hours. Chop chop."

"Didn't you say Saturday?" I asked, scrunching my nose up, confused about the dates.

"Sweetheart, what day is it today?" Just as she said that, realisation struck me, today was Saturday, and I began walking around my room, putting things I will need for my fights in the duffle bag.  Spare towels because I sweat like a pig, a phone charger, spare mouthguards, hand bandage, and lastly extra clothes.

Living with my brothers for more than two months now, I knew that the whole mansion was heavily guarded especially during the night. So sneaking out would have been a problem, but since I had been sneaking out of the orphanage with Max almost every night helped a lot. "Does Max know I will be fighting?" I asked, sparing her a glance, all while getting my things together.

"What do you think? You go anywhere, you're upset, or like some other shit and he always knows about it before anybody." Elizabeth said.

"Ok well then he will be helping me sneak out. Just call him upstairs, I need to speak to him." I said suddenly becoming serious.

"MAX COME UPSTAIRS ALESSIA NEEDS YOU." She yelled, and the way she said I needed him, sounded as if we were dating or something, which was like ewww.

"EWW DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT BUT YES I'M COMING UP." Guess my twin had the same thought process. But all of that yelling, I felt as if I would go deaf. Those two surely had good lungs.

"Sup twinny, what's wrong?" He immediately jumping into the overprotective brother mode. 

"No, nothings wrong. Solo quiero que hoy estès conmigo. ¿Estarás peleando? (I just want you to be with me today. Will you be fighting? - Spanish)" I asked him worried, because I had a gut feeling that something bad was about to go down. 

"Sí, estaré peleando, pero gemela, ¿qué pasa? ¿Por qué estás nerviosa porque en serio nunca estás nerviosa antes de una pelea? (Yes, I will be fighting, but twinny, what is wrong. Why are you so nervous? Seriously, you are never nervous before a fight. - Spanish)" He said, worry and concern etched onto his beautiful face, making him look older than he actually was.

"Nothing is really really wrong, but I feel that something bad is about to happen, not specifically to us, but yes. You know it's just the gut feeling." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I really loved my twin, he was the only one who could figure out what was wrong with me, in like less than a second.

"Okay well, I want you with me, at all times, even in the changing room. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked." He said, tone all serious and completely emotionless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3