Bonus Chapter 2

Merry late, late Christmas my lovelies. This was scheduled to be uploaded on the day of Christmas, but unfortunately, my brother had to be operated because he tore his ligament while snow boarding, and things were a little rough at home. Alas, I couldn't upload it then, so here it is.

(Sia's pov)

A.N. This takes place just before the twins, Scarlet and Lorenzo and born.

It was just the night before new year, and Ace had informed me that he would be at his club, attending to a mafia alliance meeting, which again meant tat I was alone this year too. All my brothers were busy with the mafia, their significant other or were travelling for Christmas. I also couldn't go out to party because I was pregnant, which was unfortunate.

Oh well, what better than simply binge-watching the Netflix show that I had started not too long ago. (P.S. Check out Dubai Bling if you guys haven't already, because that was honestly amazing with all the drama and things. The best part is it's not too long, consisting of only 8 episodes.) Just as I reached the fifth episode, the doorbell rang indicating somebody had arrived. There were no guards on duty since three days because we had given them an off, to allow them to spend their new year with their family, and so the house was completely unguarded.

Even if there was an attack, I wouldn't be able to protect myself for very long because I was five months pregnant. I had many thoughts running through my head, but the irrational side of me decided to investigate. Quickly placing two knifes between my sweatpants, and grabbing a gun, I quietly opened the door, ready for any ambush.

As soon as I unlocked the door, it swung open, and I immediately lunged at the person that walked in. "Oh Dios Mio. ¿Qué es la cosa?" Max's hands were gripping mine tightly, preventing me from harming him.

"Oh, it's you." I said relived, putting the gun away. I peaked my head out to see if there was anybody outside before shutting the door and locking it once again. "Of course, it's me. Why? Were you expecting someone else?"

He kept on firing question after question. "I wasn't expecting anyone at all. Vince, Elijah and Xander are in Russia with Nathan for some alliance work between the mafias. Alex and his fiancé are travelling, and Will is also out somewhere with his girlfriend. I thought you and Liz were out too, and so I wasn't expecting anyone." I gently rubbed my five-month-old belly, which was growing very soon. Besides I was much bigger than normal mothers because I was pregnant with a set of twins.

As Max and I settled down on he couch, Max immediately came closer to me and began rubbing my belly soothingly. "Hi babies. I'm your coolest uncle, and the minutes you all will be born, you will have everybody wrapped around your fingers because of how adorable you will be. You will be the most pampered children, who will always be loved an cared for. We all love you so much, especially your mama and dada, and we can't wait to meet you." He said in his softest voice, and I couldn't help but 'aww' at his cuteness.

All my brothers, cousins including, had made it a practice to visit me at least twice a week to check up on me, and now that I was pregnant, it was a habit for them to visit me everyday before leaving for work. They also made it a habit to speak to my baby bump, again which was just so adorable because to the outside world, they were ruthless killers but inside, they were just soft teddy bears.

"What about Ace? Where is he?" He hummed after a few minutes. I shrugged. "He's at his club, cracking a deal with some mafia or gang leader or something. I forgot." I pouted before continuing, "And I begged him to take me, but he didn't, because apparently, 'I'm heavily pregnant, and I need to rest. So, if I put even as much as a toe out of this house, he will tie me to the bed.' I mean, who does that to their own wife?"

"He's doing all that for your safety doll, so I think he is doing the right thing."

"You would always take his side, no matter what."

"I wouldn't."

"Would."

"Wouldn't."

"Kids please." Ace's baritone voice called out, "Oh and Sia, he's taking my side because I am right. Besides, what kind of husband would I be if I let my pregnant wife come with me to a club for a mafia deal, where the chances of a shootout happening are high?"

"I know how to protect myself." I whined, to which both Max and Ace tsked, before Ace invited Max to the bar in the house for some drinks. "Yeah, walk away because you know I am right."

Asking Max to go to the bar, he backed me up into the wall quickly. "I'm not walking away because I know you are right. Quite the opposite actually, but go on baby, keeping arguing." He chuckled darkly. He brough his lips so close to my lips and just as I was about to lean in, he pulled back, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me towards the bar.

Max later stayed for a few more hours, chatting with Ace and me, before he had to leave for his date with Liz. I almost felt like crying when he was leaving, but I couldn't help it with all the hormones making me go crazy. I was so used to living in a big house, bustling with live, with a lot of commotion, and now living alone in such a huge mansion with just guards for company made it lonely at times. But alas, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Ace shared a few looks with Max before he left, and now he was dragging me upstairs. "I know how low you have been feeling princess, with all your brothers and I myself working 24/7, and so I thought this would be a good refresher." He kissed my forehead, and pushed me into our shared closet, where a dress bag, was neatly hung, but what shocked me were all the suitcases. They all looked like they were packed for a long trip.

I might've been standing in one spot for too long, because I noticed an impatient Ace pulling me towards the dress bag, urging me to open it. Inside lay a beautiful gown, which looked like it was designed for a true goddess. It was all silver, with multiple, expensive diamonds glittering brightly. A note too fell out from the dress which read, "Love, not even the diamonds on this dress compare to how brightly my love shines for you. You are my light at the end of a dark tunnel. " люблю тебя, всегда." (Love you, always.) (I have attached an image of the dress above, if you gys need the photo, but imagine the outfit however you all want.)

I immediately engulfed him in a huge hug, unable to hold my tears in. "This is not all. I had a word with Vince, and we all agreed that we needed a family vacation, just us." With that, I finally began ugly sobbing. All this was too good to be true, but I was glad that we would finally get the family time we all wanted and most importantly, needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3