| 13 |

The underside of my socks were drenched, making the soles of my feet cold and wet. When we had decided to escape we hadn't taken into account the weather outside. It was freezing and the ground was wet.

"I can't feel my feet!" Emiko exclaimed as she purposely slowed down her running for the sake of the rest of us.

"I see clearing up front!" Jungwon assured as he tugged more on my hand to assure I was keeping up with him in front.

We weren't sure if anyone had chased us out into the woods, but we didn't take any chances. It already seemed too good to be true that we were able to escape that easily.

Jungwon and I were the first ones to get out of the trees, and running out on a concrete stretch, trying to get across to the other side of the stretch. Beside me I heard loud screeching, signalling to me something was off. 

Two big lamps were nearing Jungwon and I, and had turned to the side abruptly meanwhile I quickly stretched out my hand and pushed it back as the others followed Jungwon and I out on the street. 

Seeing as Jungwon and I had paused in our steps so had the others as we looked towards the two lamps. We all just stared at the thing in confusion as a door opened and slammed and a figure jumped out.

"I think that is a car, you guys," Emiko commented making me glance at her before looking back at the figure that had jumped out.

"My car! My precious precious car!" a voice of a young man echoed out making me immediately tighten my grip on Jungwon's hand.

"Yo, why are you running out so late?" another questioned as another door opened and a figure moved over towards us.

"Uhm... Jay, man... I don't think they were aware this was a street," a third voice spoke up.

"They fucking wrecked my car, look at that dent!" the first voice continued.

"Oh shut it Hoon!" a fourth piped in, "I think Jake's right. I don't think they knew."

"My guy that girl literally pushed your car back," the third voice commented, probably Jake I suppose.

"Are you guys alright?" the second voice, Jay, questioned and I snapped my head over to look at a boy with an awfully sharp jawline as well as well-defined eyebrows.

"They look like patients," another figure commented. He was slightly smaller and tighter built. Quite big lips, compared to the other boy, "are you sick? Did you get away from a psych ward or something?"

"Where are you going?" Riki questioned.

"We were going to Meadow Ville," the one with defined eyebrows commented.

"Great we're going there too, give us a ride," Riki stated.

"Car's full," the other shook his head.

"Listen where did you kids come from?" a third walked up and looked towards us with big doe-like eyes, you would think he was the one that had run out in front of the vehicle and not us, "we'll drive you back."

"No, no, no. We are not going back," Emiko shook her head, "I'll fix the dent, you get us to Meadow Ville."

"Fix the dent?" the boy by the car exclaimed, marching forward to look at Emiko, "how in the hell are you gonna fix my car?"

"Oh, he's pretty cute," I remarked to Lin beside me, she simply nodded in agreement as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeon, will you help me?" Emiko questioned and I just nodded, letting my hand slip out of Jungwon's grip.

Emiko and I calmly walked over to the vehicle and she looked at the dent, a small smile playing on her lips as she did so.

"Listen, I can't transport us all into town. I'm gonna lose a limb if I attempt to right now," Riki commented in the background.