| 15 |

In the morning Jungwon carefully woke me up by shaking my shoulder, softly excusing it with Sunghoon having made breakfast for us. The kitchen was down the stairs and to the right.

"Alright," Sunghoon sighed as he handed up a bowl each. 

In the bowl was milk and some small sort of rings, making me just look at it funnily before looking at Jungwon to seek any sort of clue as to whether or not it was safe to eat.

"It's cereal," Jungwon informed and I quietly nodded as Sunghoon placed a spoon in each bowl.

"I'll be going to school in about thirty minutes," he excused and looked at a clock handing on the wall behind Jungwon and I, "there's leftovers in the fridge, you can heat it up for lunch if you'd like. Anything else?"

"No," Jungwon quickly shook his head meanwhile I rubbed my arms for warmth.

"Are you cold?" Sunghoon questioned making me look to him in suprise, as if I had been caught doing something I wasn't supposed to, "I can get you a warm shirt if you'd like."

"Please," I nodded with a small smile.

Sunghoon nodded before quickly rushing off up the stairs once again, leaving Jungwon and I in silence as we moved over to a small table and sat down beside one another. Eating the cereal Sunghoon had readied for us.

"It's funny," I commented with a small smile as Jungwon simply nodded and looked down at his cereal.

"Here, this should keep you warm," Sunghoon stated as he handed me a blue sweater.

"It's blue," I remarked and he just nodded with a small frown, "thanks."

I quickly pulled on the sweater, trying to not make any more remarks that was out of place. Immediately I felt a lot warmer than before, not to mention how there was a soft smell over the sweater.

"Uhm... I'll drive you two to Jake's house later, we have to figure out if we enroll you in school or what we do," Sunghoon excused and I immediately nodded, "no matter what we have to change your looks."

"What's wrong with our looks?" Jungwon immediately questioned.

"If anyone is looking for you, you're too recognizeable," Sunghoon shook his head, "probably give some of you a haircut. We have a friend who is good at that."

"Lin is good at that too," I nodded, "she used to cut Emi's and I's hair before we were moved to our section," I pointed out to Jungwon.

"Alright... you two have fun, don't break anything with your weird skills or whatever you called it. Don't go outside, I'll be back in like six hours," Sunghoon excused and ran up the stairs once again.

"Did you sleep well?" I questioned Jungwon, who quietly nodded.

"You had nightmares," he excused quietly.

"No, really?" I questioned and he simply nodded, "I'm sorry Jungwon, I just-"

"It's fine Jiyeon," he chuckled as he shook his head, finally looking at me, "I really don't mind. Besides, it woke me up early enough in the morning for me to go find books and boardgames we can use to pass time."

I happily smiled before finishing the bowl that had been given to me. By far the best soup I recall having eaten, probably in my whole life.

"Do you think the others are alright?" I questioned and Jungwon immediately nodded before grabbing my bowl from me and rushing over into the kitchen with it, "but this is the first time we're separated."

"They'll be fine Jiyeon," he assured softly, "now come on, let's go up and play a game."

"If I have to read anything in it I'd rather die," I remarked and got up from my chair, dragging my feet as Jungwon rushed up the stairs and to the room we had shared for the night.

"Don't worry, you know all the games I found," Jungwon stated.

I fought my way back up the stairs and halted my steps as I saw Jungwon frozen in the door to the guest room.

"Are you alright?" I questioned and Jungwon immediately nodded before continuing into the room.

I, myself, followed and rushed to sit down on the bed while I watched Jungwon look through a pile of different board games.

"Do you mind chess?" Jungwon questioned and I immediately shook my head, a small smile spreading on my face.

"It reminds me of Emi and Riki," I hummed with a small nod making Jungwon glance over at me with a small smile.

He quickly ran over and sat down across from me, unpacking the chess set and setting it up for us. I watched his every movement as I pulled the sleeves of the blue sweater down over my palms.

"I'm still your favorite, right?" Jungwon questioned and I looked up at his face before nodding with a small smile, "not Sunghoon?"

"He's kind," I nodded in return, "but not my favorite."

"Good," he murmured before looking up and sending me a small smile, "I want to stay your favorite."

"You will," I let out a small laugh at him.

"Do you promise?" he questioned and I nodded at him, "please say it."

"I promise," I let out a small laugh, "that you, Yang Jungwon, will stay as my favorite person until the day I die."

"That's a long time," he commented with a small laugh and I just nodded.

"But only if you can answer me on something," I announced and he let out a deep sigh.

"I can't see who you're kissing," Jungwon loudly stated making me immediately shake my head.

"What was the experiment I was involved in with you?" I questioned and he glanced up at me.

"I am not answering that," he shook his head making me frown at him, "you can ask me anything else, but I am not gonna answer that."

"Jungwon, please!" I complained at him and he shook his head, "it's this one thing."

"As much as I adore you Jiyeon, I will not tell you," he shook his head, "I won't tell you."

"If you adore me you would tell me," I remarked and he shook his head.

"No, if I adore you I have an urge to protect you," he corrected with a small smile, "you've seen how Sunoo adores Lin."

"Yeah, well Sunoo is also in love with Lin," I remarked and Jungwon let out a sigh before running his hand through his hair, "I refuse to believe that they never kissed."

"Okay, and what if I also want to kiss you?" Jungwon questioned and I went quiet, frowning at Jungwon, "your kiss has become clearer lately. You're in this room, and I can see who you're kissing."

"And it's... you?" I questioned and he quietly nodded, "well, that's not bad."

"You... don't think so?" he questioned in shock as he hesitantly looked at me.

"No," I shook my head, "I wouldn't mind."

"I liked that they asked me if I was your boyfriend," Jungwon admitted with a small laugh, "that's also how I felt in the white rooms. But I didn't feel a need to say I was your boyfriend then... I feel more the need now, because you said Sunghoon was cute and you keep looking at him."

"Well, does it matter if you know I'll still beat your ass in chess?" I questioned with a small laugh as he finished setting up the game.

"I'm gonna win, you know that," Jungwon shook his head with a small smile on his face, "I always win."

"In your dreams," I snorted and shook my head.