| 24 |

I let out a small yawn, quickly covering it with my hand as I attempted to write down the notes for the math class. A small snort came from beside me, making me quickly glance to Jungwon.

"You'll need a nap when you get home," Jungwon murmured and I simply nodded in return.

"What was that Johnny?" the teacher piped up and Jungwon immediately looked up in horror, "are you bothering Jillian?"

"Oh, she was just having a headache," Jungwon quickly excused making me look to him with widened eyes - out of pure disbelief.

"Take her to the school nurse will you? She has some painkillers," the teacher stated and Jungwon immediately nodded.

He was quick to grab my hand and pull me out of the classroom after him. Everyone in the classroom simply looked at us as we rushed out on the hallway. Without even hesitating Jungwon set the direction towards some random hallway in the school.

"Do you even know where the school nurse is?" I questioned in amusement.

"Nope," he shook his head and instead turned into a room that looked like the library, "but I hated that class and you were tired, so we're not gonna stay for it."

"We can't just ditch class," I reminded him sternly and he simply shrugged before finding a table in the library that was quite secluded from the others, "Jungwon... we can't."

"Why not?" We already leaned it," he excused with a shrug and sat down in a chair.

I didn't say anything before just sitting down in the chair beside him, throwing one of my legs over in his lap. He was quick to grab onto my leg to assure it didn't fall down onto the floor again.

"Is Sunghoon alright?" Jungwon questioned and I nodded quietly.

"He is a bit more quiet," I murmured as I scratched the side of my nose, "it almost seems like he's scared to be around me recently. I think he worries about me having to move in with Soomin and you... but I don't want to. I want to keep staying at his house."

"Even if you're using his dead sister's room?" Jungwon questioned and I shook my head quietly.

"I asked to go back to the guest room, because I felt bad about using it," I excused with a small shrug, "besides the guest room makes me more at ease. I think it's because you stayed there too."

"Tell me if you want me to come and stay for some time," he reminded and I just nodded quietly, "Soomin told me it was normal to take people out on dates when you liked them..."

"I'm still not over the fact that you actually told her," I let out a small laugh and scratched one of my eyebrows.

"She wanted to know why you were gone for such a big part of the movie, what did you want me to do?" Jungwon let out a small laugh of defense, "but she said that usually you take people out to do something together, alone. But I don't know... we've spent a lot of time just the two of us over the past many years."

"Yeah..." I hummed quietly in agreement.

"But... I still want to take you out to do fun things," he excused quietly, "she said you laughed a lot when you were rollerskating."

"Yeah... we were all over the place," I let out a small laugh, recalling how Emiko accidentally had pulled Lin down with her when she had fallen on her skates.

"But she also said that we could go to an arcade and play games together... whatever that means," he chuckled, "she said it was a lot of game machines. I'm not really sure, I didn't understand the concept to be honest. But I think it would be nice if we went out and did something nice together every once in a while."

"Isn't... dating something you do to be in a relationship?" I questioned in confusion.

"And when in one," he nodded before his smile slowly fell, "I just... I assumed that since we agreed that we felt the same way about one another we were sort of... you know... going from friendship to relationship. Especially after that kiss... and you know... Soomin said it was just exclusively to the two in the relationship, so no other people is involved in the dates and the kisses."

"Not even Tiffany?" I mocked and he immediately rolled his eyes before smacking my leg softly, "I'm kidding. I knew that already. It would be weird to have a third one in kisses, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it would," he chuckled quietly, "alright, that sounded stupid. But do you get what I mean?"

"You want to work towards a relationship," I nodded as I picked at my nails.

"I mean... Tiffany already thinks you're my girlfriend, so I suppose that the rest of our class thinks so too," he pointed out and I quietly nodded, "you don't mind me wanting to do so, do you?"

"Not at all," I shook my head before slowly smiling at him. 

A small smile lingered on Jungwons face as he just looked down at the table in front of him.

"I uhm... I like your jeans... they're the new ones, right?" he questioned and I nodded quietly, "they look nice on you..." he murmured and poked the fabric softly before a small huff escaped him.

"What? Why you looking sad all of a sudden?" I questioned in amusement before reaching over and poking his cheek softly, "you were smiling cutely just before."

"I just think I'm worried," he admitted with a small snicker before looking over at me. His snicker clearly didn't reach his eyes, "but that's not really new, is it?"

"If I have to learn to trust myself, you need to learn how to stop worrying," I remarked and he only nodded in return, "if it is me you're worrying about, then you better stop right this moment. Otherwise I'm walking straight back to class," I warned him only earning a small chuckle, "deal?"

"Yup," he nodded at me before sending me a small smile, "definitely a deal. No more worrying."