| 2.19 |

The ground floor was surprisingly completely empty once we ran through it. We had been the whole floor through before eventually getting into the elevator. Emiko still holding tightly onto Jungwon as I planted my hand over the elevator buttons and forced it upwards to the next floor.

"Why do I have to hold your hand again?" Jungwon questioned in confusion.

"If any danger occurs I can protect us," Emiko excused and Jungwon just glanced around in confusion at Lin and I, "Lin will rush to us too, but her skills might be needed in some cases."

"And you?" Jungwon questioned and looked to me, only earning a shrug as I stopped at the second floor.

"Yeon-ie can defend herself easily," Emiko excused with a small chuckle, "you don't have to continue treating her like some small fragile child anymore. Things changed while we were gone."

I patiently waited for the rest to walk out before following after and out onto the hallway. Immediately I could hear people pulling on the door handles on a door that refused to budge.

"Should we just go straight up to Davis? No one can come and help him," Lin realized as she turned to me, "spare on our energy..."

"Probably would be a good idea," Emiko nodded in agreement as we all looked back towards the elevator, "carry us another floor Yeon?"

"Easily," I hummed casually as everyone rushed back into the elevator and I looked down the hallway towards the door on which pounding came from.

I squinted my eyes slightly at the door and watched as it swung open and close again. Giving me a look of the staff members that got thrown back through the room before they even had a chance of escaping out to us.

"Revenge?" Lin questioned as I stepped back into the elevator and I got it to move again.

"I need to distract myself," I excused quietly, "kinda... uncomfortable to be back, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." Emiko nodded quietly as I glanced over at Jungwon, who only stared at me in disbelief.

"Are you alright?" I whispered and he blinked a few times.

"Is it true? What Emiko said," Jungwon questioned and I frowned at him, "things changed while you were gone and you don't need me anymore."

"I didn't say that," Emiko immediately frowned.

"You don't need me to take care of you," Jungwon stated and I frowned at him.

"I never did..." I slowly trailed off.

"But if you don't... you don't need me for comfort anymore," Jungwon whispered and I immediately realized what this is about.

"Just because I'm more strong-minded than last time, doesn't mean that I don't need you," I quickly stopped the elevator, "I am just more capable of being independent. I need you, got it?" I questioned him abruptly, "and right now is a really bad time to take this conversation Jungwon."

"I agree," Lin nodded as she frowned at Jungwon, "she can defend herself and protect herself but that doesn't mean she doesn't need you... I was always able of those two things but I still needed Sunoo, didn't I?"

"I need you, and if that thing still bothers you then we're taking this conversation once we're out of here. Clear?" I sternly questioned and he immediately nodded quietly, "good."

I let the elevator move once again, reaching the third floor. The others quickly got out and we looked up and down the hallway in confusion.

"Our section is to the left," Lin quietly murmured before turning to her right, "so... Davis must be to our right."