| 32 |

I quietly watched out the window as Sunghoon walked past the passenger seat and glanced in at me.

"We agree on the plan right?" Emiko questioned and I immediately nodded at her, "and you're sure you can do this?"

"I could do it in my sleep," I excused with a small chuckled as I folded up the cuffs of my sweater.

"But you... I'm sorry Yeon, but you're out of training," Emiko reminded and I simply shrugged, "okay..."

I sent her a small smile before rushing over to my door as Emiko did the send. I quickly opened it just a bit, catching Sunghoon's attention.

"Walk a bit backwards, alright?" I whispered and he simply frowned at me before beginning to do so, immediately getting yelled at.

As I looked over towards Emiko I could see Soomin doing the same. Meanwhile Emiko held up three fingers, slowly folding them down one by one as she counted down.

Once she folded down the last finger we both got out of the car and successfully covered both Sunghoon and Soomin with our open car doors.

"I advice you two to get back in the car," I excused to Sunghoon, not even looking over my shoulder as I smacked the door behind me and Sunghoon hurriedly got into the car with Soomin.

"No one will be hurt if you just come with us, subject 10 and 18," a voice spoke up as I noticed how we were surrounded by guards from the lab, all holding guns up towards us.

"Oh, we're screwed," Emiko murmured in amusement as she looked over at me, "are you already doing something?" she questioned with a small frown as I simply shrugged at her.

"I'm pretty sure there's a safety lock on those guns," I excused at her and she sent me a crooked smile, "you can handle a tree?"

"Softball?" she eagerly questioned and I scrunched up my nose casually.

"Let's just call it that," I nodded.

The problem with my skills was that once my mind first was occupied by doing one thing, I had to use my hands to do another thing at the same time. Leading me to have to gesture my hand out towards a nearby tree, as I watched it rip up by its roots.

"Uh... Yeon?" Emiko called out and I quickly looked over at her, watching as the guards noticed their guns didn't work before simply charging towards us.

Quickly I glanced at a slightly large stone standing nearby, about half the height of Emiko. Within seconds it had flown up from it's place and hit about seven of the guards that had rushed towards Emiko.

My attention was directed back towards the tree I was ripping up, before making it fly over into the hands of Emiko and I got the chance to try and stop the other guards charging towards me.

"Back to back," Emiko called out and I quickly rushed over to her and pushed my back against hers as I stared at the guards coming towards us.

I could hear yells and screams as Emiko swung the tree around behind me, meanwhile I was desperately searching for anything I could do to wave off the guards charging towards me. There would be around fifteen, by the headcount I had conducted.

"The car Yeon! The car!" Emiko yelled out, making me frown as I glanced to the car Sunghoon and Soomin hid in - quickly seeing how Sunghoon pushed Soomin down along with him.

Immediately my head snapped away and I looked towards the lab car, parked over in the shadows. Again I had to use my hand to get the car to lift off the ground. Doing a throwing motion with my hand the car immediately flew towards the fifteen guards in front of me, knocking about eight of them off the cliff along with the car that also went flying.