| 2.21 |

I quickly got to my feet as the deskchair knocked down doctor Davis. Meanwhile I quickly ran towards the others. Emiko immediately removing the small hue as I dug my hands into her pockets and pulled out the pens she had hidden in them.

"Be careful. Jungwon kept getting visions on the hallway down here," Lin hurriedly reminded and I just nodded as the small hue appeared between Emiko and I again.

"Include her, include her," Jungwon hurriedly pointed out and crawled forwards towards Emiko.

"Dammit Jungwon, I can't otherwise she can't do anything to him," Emiko complained as I ran away from the others.

I threw a handful of the pens up in the air before sending them flying straight towards doctor Davis, who only waved them towards the others while he struggled to get up on his feet. I felt completely hopeless now that I had to fight against my own skills. I had to keep coming up with new ways to trick him.

I immediately threw the next batch of pens up in the air and send them towards him while my attention immediately directed to some of the desk fragments laying around. I immediately got a drawer and half a table top to fly towards him, hoping to overwhelm him now that he only had one hand to use and I had two and my mind to use towards him.

I had two advantages over him.

But he had a critical one over me.

I managed to hit him with the drawer, which were flying after the table top. He was hit square in the jaw and it was first now that I realized he was bleeding from somewhere in the head. A small breath escaped me before I continued running around and throwing whatever, I came across, in his direction.

"Yeon! Watch out!" Emiko exclaimed, but she was a bit too late.

Coming in from my side I was immediately hit by a handful of the pens I had brought. I hurriedly held up my arms to protect myself, feeling as they hit quite hard, almost like bullets. They hit hard enough to rip the sleeves of my shirt and possibly cause me to bleed.

A second of me not having been aware was what doctor Davis needed to send the drawer straight towards me and hit me behind my knees, sending me straight to the floor. I'm sure a loud yell was somewhere, while I crawled along the floor, before kicking at another desk fragment and sending it straight towards the ankles of doctor Davis.

I didn't get further in my crawling before I was slammed up at the wall multiple times, unable to do anything in the mean time.

"Stop it!" Emiko screamed out as I felt my side get more and more sore as I was repeatedly banged against the wall, "Lin do something!"

A small whimper escaped me as I finally got to sit calmly on the floor. My brows furrowing in pain. Not only had I been slammed against the wall repeatedly, the friction of my pants against the mahogany floor and my right leg had burned my skin inside my pant leg.

As I slowly gathered myself and managed to crawl closer to Emiko I was immediately pulled into the light hue that she had momentarily removed and recreated for me. Lin was sitting against the wall with closed eyes as doctor Davis clearly was struggling with controlling his own body and mind.

"Lin melted this together," Jungwon hurriedly shoved something cold into my hand, "took it from the desk drawers.

I tiredly looked down at what laid in my hand. A small sharp stick of metal. It must've been a drawer handle.

"We'll get something for your leg," he assured softly and softly tapped my hip making me lean down my right leg to look at the outer side of my thigh.

I had been pushed back and forth across the floor enough times to rub through the material of the jeans and create several big holes along the side of my thigh, that revealed bright red skin with blisters.

"And your left arm," he assured and I glanced to the rips the pens had created over my left shoulder.

"I'm not done," I muttered and stood up with a heavy sigh.

I quickly shoved the drawer handle into my pocket before walking away from the others while Emiko managed to remove and recreate the hue once again. That would be the last time I needed for her to do that.

I watched as doctor Davis was struggling with his own movements, meanwhile I managed to gather a few things from around the room. All broken. Heck even a lamp laid on the floor, all shattered into multiple small pieces.

With deep concentration I managed to shoot them all towards doctor Davis at the same time. With a loud bang he had disappeared under all the things I had shot after him. But I still felt paranoid that I hadn't succeeded in what I wanted to do, hence why I kept the sharpened metal stick in my pocket.

With exhausting I finally fell to my knees once again and let tears of pain well out of my eyes as a small sob escaped me. My left shoulder was burning with pain meanwhile I could feel the warm liquid stream down over my left arm from the wounds I had gotten from the pens. My right shoulder felt heavy, swollen and were continously throbbing with pain. What was worst was my right leg. It felt like it was laying on a hot frying pan, with oil, but I couldn't move it away from the pan, someone was pressing it down for me.

"It's not over," I whimpered as I noticed movement in the bunch of mess I had made.

"Beat him up, Emi," Lin quietly encouraged making me look over at how Lin looked slightly dazed, sitting against Jungwon.

Emiko glanced back at Lin before eventually removing the hue around them. Abruptly she ran in a flicker over to the bunch of shards and broken furniture. She had found doctor Davis within seconds and had immediately begun hitting on him. 

I knew it hurt, the way Emiko's head ticked slightly to the right with each hit proved the usage of her skills. I watched in silence, lifting my right hand to dab away my tears, which only returned with a dark red color. I was crying blood, I was already too overworked. I had only smeared the blood out on my cheeks when I had dabbed away my tears.

"Emi, please," I whimpered quietly as I fell down onto my left hip, feeling myself get more and more exhausted, "stop it. Please."

I knew my voice was too weak for her to listen, only making another sob escape me as I watched Emiko's neck twitch again and again. It was just a disaster asking to happen. In desperation my eyebrows furrowed and I tried to crawl across the floor towards her.

But I was too late. I was all too late. 

Almost like a small bird sitting on top of a geyser she was immediately lunched up into the air, hitting the ceiling before falling back down onto the floor right in front of Lin and Jungwon. Lin was still in a daze, Emiko looked to be unconsious and Jungwon was desperately trying to hail Emiko closer to him. It was all over.

I let out another sob as I watched Emiko's limp body land on the floor, her back turned to me. If Riki knew he would be in shambles. 

Emiko's body was removed from my sight as I was tackled down onto the floor, my back hammering against the floor, almost as if I had been floating just a bit above it. I didn't notice how I had ended on the floor for just a few seconds.

However, when I felt my breathing cut off and the painfully harsh grip I immediately knew how I had ended up on the floor with doctor Davis' hands tightly around my neck. His eyes wild as if he had gone insane in just a few seconds.