| 30 |

Sunghoon had been up a whole hour earlier to convince me to go to school once again, seeing as it had been about four days since I last went. He had used the excuse of it being Friday today, and if it didn't go well I'll have a few days off anyways.

Once we had arrived at school Jungwon had stood by the parking lot, waiting for us to arrive. A wide grin had immediately spread on his face as I stepped out of the car.

"He's been waiting there for the past four days," Sunghoon murmured quietly as he locked the car and wandered over to me, "been disappointed each day I came without you."

I glanced over to see Jungwon quickly check for cars before running over to Sunghoon and I. He merely gave Sunghoon a small greeting before turning to me with a wide grin.

"You're staying for the whole day, right?" he questioned eagerly.

"As far as we agreed, she is," Sunghoon hummed, giving us a sly smile before simply excusing himself and rushing towards school.

"If she gets sick again I'm blaming you Yang!" Sunghoon yelled out, earning a small snicker from me.

Jungwon simply let out a small laugh before grabbing my hand and tugging me along with him towards the entrance of the school. Not once did he let go of my hand, if anything he only tightened his grip around my hand.

"I have agreed with Soomin that if you came to school today we could walk home together," Jungwon revealed making me immediately look up at him in shock, "it's fine. I can make sure no one sees us, and if anything else happens I'm sure we'll figure something out. If you'd like to use your skills we can do that but if you aren't ready for that yet then there's no pressure."

"Sounds nice," I hummed with a small nod.

"Are you sure?" he questioned, grabbing the front door and pushing it open for both of us to enter school.

"Yeah," I murmured quietly, glancing around nervously. I felt like everyone was staring at me.

"They don't remember," Jungwon quietly whispered making me simply glance at him, "I'm serious, they don't. They just think you went down with a serious flu."

"I kinda want to go home..." I admitted quietly as he walked me to our classroom.

"No, you can do this," he assured softly as he grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me down towards our usual corner, "as far as I remember Choi Jiyeon isn't a quitter."

"She might just be," I murmured and placed my head in my hands.

"Nah... I don't think she is," he shook his head as he sat down beside me and lifted my head carefully, tapping his fingers under my chin, "she always keeps her head high because she's, what I've come to learn is, a boss ass bitch," he commented with a small chuckle, "if anyone in this town had to fear anything they would have to fear you. Not because of your skills, but because you take shit from no one. Isn't that right?"

"And that means...?" I questioned and waved my hand for him to continue.

"Anyone shames on the name Choi Jiyeon or anyone she holds dear, will surely feel the wrath of her words, with absolutely no filter," Jungwon shrugged, "and I know so, because I've heard how you speak with Lin and Emi about all those people here that pisses you off. If you actually told them the things you said... they would be horrified of you."

"It's not that bad..." I frowned at him, only earning an arched brow, "okay... some of them are. But they're well-deserved."

"Are they really?" he questioned in amusement.

"Tiffany is," I hummed at him, "she is an attention deprived bitch who would do anything to get a boy's hand down her pants."

"And you're sure Soomin and Millie hasn't had an effect on you?" he chuckled quietly and I simply shrugged.

"Am I wrong?" I questioned and he simply shrugged, just like I had done a few seconds before, "my point exactly. She even tried to get you all over her."

"And you don't have to worry about that," Jungwon assured as a small smile grew on his face, "I'd rather be all over you."

"I will not hesitate to throw a table after you," I reminded him, making him snort and raise his eyebrows, "okay, I would. But you get the message."

"I don't think I do," he shook his head, leaning his way closer across the table, "mind showing it to me? Perhaps through a kiss."

"I absolutely adore you in any way possible, but ain't no way in hell I'll give you a kiss while we're at school," I mocked as I leaned in close to his face, a satisfied smile staying on my face through the whole thing.

"You're killing me and you know exactly what you're doing," he pointed out, as he squinted his eyes in return, "how vile of you."

"Mhm, and what are you gonna do about it... Johnny?" I questioned and quirked a brow at him, "what can you do?"

"You think I would hesitate to get you hallucinating?" he questioned in amusement.

"I won't even let you do that before you have a chair flying at you," I retorted with a small smirk.

"Are we gonna continue to bicker like this or are you just gonna kiss me?" Jungwon happily asked.

"Bold of you to assume I'm gonna kiss you," I chuckled, "let alone even want to."

"Oh so you don't want to?" he murmured in a challenging tone, "I thought we agreed on just changing the friendship to relationship."

"We did," I nodded in agreement.

"So that means... four days with you technically being my girlfriend should be enough for you to kiss me, shouldn't it?" he retorted in satisfaction, "so do I get a kiss or no?"

I smiled hesitantly before just leaning over and pecking his cheek softly. I was quick to pull back and just looked at him with a small smile.

"A cheek kiss is what you get," I replied before looking back down into my bag, "now will you keep calm and let me have a normal day at school?"

"Not more normal than it already has been," he shook his head and leaned his head back into his palm, "just without you... you know... throwing the tables and chairs around."

"I don't plan to if Tiffany can keep her mouth shut," I shrugged and he only sent me a small smile.

"Oh, I see you're done throwing up all the trash in you," Tiffany's voice spoke up from the door.

I immediately tensed up as my smile at Jungwon turned to a bitter smile instead.

"The bracelet is on," I assured him as he had raised his eyebrows at me, "just... let it stay turned on... otherwsie she'll be the one flying through the classroom and not the table."

"Yeah... you know maybe we should wait with turning it off at school," Jungwon nodded in agreement as he straightened up in his chair.