| 28 |

Jungwon gave me a funny look as I rushed into the classroom, glancing back at the clock behind me. I had made it in time, luckily.

"You're in a rush, huh?" Jungwon murmured in amusement as I sat down beside him, just in time for our teacher to get into the room.

"Sunghoon and I got out of the door late this morning," I breathed out and rushed to get my things out of my bag.

I didn't get to hear the start of the lesson, because I was too occupied by getting my things ready. The only thing I really heard were the teacher telling Tiffany to turn to Jungwon and I to do our group work.

"What groupwork?" I quickly sat up straight and looked at Jungwon with wide eyes.

"We just have to read the text  for one another," he waved it off with a small smile, "I'll read for you, don't worry."

"Thanks," I huffed out as I got out the book we had been given to read it.

"Alright... so who of you wants to start first?" Tiffany sighed as she turned in her seat.

"Oh I'll just read for her too," Jungwon waved it off making me immediately nod.

Jungwon had barely started reading the chapter out loud before Tiffany had snorted and glanced at me in amusement.

"Why? Can't you read yourself?" she remarked and glanced me up and down.

"I... I'm dyslexic Tiffany," I calmly replied and she simply shrugged in return.

"I heard that it's just a bad excuse for being lazy," she shrugged making me dig the nail of my pointy finger into the pad of my thumb, "why don't you give it a shot slowpoke?"

"I'd rather not," I shook my head in return.

"Come on," she urged before folding her hands and leaning over the table, "why don't you give it a try? Or are you too scared to admit what a failure you are?"

"Johnny... will you check my bracelet," I murmured quietly and extended my arm towards Jungwon.

"Miss Adams?" Tiffany immediately raised her hand before turning to the teacher.

Meanwhile I was too caught up to the fact that the chair beside Tiffany had begun moving back and forth by itself.

"Jillian would like read in front of the whole class," Tiffany stated making my eyes widden.

"Well, that's great. Why don't you stand up and read for us Jillian?" miss Adams questioned as I immediately began shaking my head and the table in front of me began shaking quietly.

"I think it'll be best if we work in our groups miss Adams," Jungwon quickly piped up.

"Nonsense, come on Jillian," miss Adams insisted.

I slowly got up from my seat and grabbed my book, flipping up on the right page in the book. I sucked in a deep breath to start reading, desperately trying to keep calm.

"Miss, I'm sorry but I'm dyslexic," I started and miss Adams immediately nodded.

"Oh come on! It's just a bad excuse for being lazy and stupid!" Tiffany started.

"Now Tiffany, that's not true," miss Adams started as she shook her head.

"It is! Does she ever say anything in any of our classes, perhaps?" Tiffany questioned and I slowly lowered the book.

I could feel Jungwon quietly grabbing onto my book and pulling it out of my grip before attempting to grab onto my hand.

"Miss, I'm sorry but Jillian is stupid and she should still be in middle school with that ability to read," Tiffany insisted.

"I am not stupid," I sternly defended and Tiffany immediately whipped around and looked straight at me.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you ever say anything in classes? All you do is sit and do small talk with Johnny! You don't even leave the classroom, are you really that easily scared and pathetic. Pathetic and stupid I see," Tiffany remarked with a satisfactory smile on her face.

"I am not pathetic and stupid!" I exclaimed at her.

A few screams and scrambled noises came from the classroom, and before I knew it all tables and chairs had been pushed to the other walls of the room. Including Jungwon. For a few seconds I silently looked around, until I eventually locked eyes with Jungwon - who was staring at me in shock while clutching my book in front of him.

"I feel sick," I quietly excused and rushed out of the classroom without another word being spoken in my presence.

I rushed through the hallways searching for the classroom I knew to be Sunghoon's. I could at least hope he would help me home before I did any more damage, at least turn off the bracelet first - now that I no longer remembered the code.

He had shown me the way to his classroom before, maknig me easily find it. When I had knocked on the door I had heard an exasperated sigh from the other side of the door, before it had been opened by an older man, frowning down at me.

"Benjamin Park?" I questioned hesitantly and looked into the room.

"Benjamin your sister is asking for you," the man remarked and Sunghoon immediately frowned from his seat before looking over towards me.

His eyes quickly widened, but the moment I discreetly pointed to my bracelet he had been up from his chair and rushed over to me.

"Do you feel sick?" he questioned quickly, "I suppose I have to drive you home. I'll be back soon mr. Waters, I need to get her home. She is burning hot."

Without another word Sunghoon rushed me down a few hallways before turning to me and grabbing my wrist.

"Did something happen?" he questioned and I nodded quietly as he tapped in the code, "I knew I forgot something this morning... do you want to go home?"

"Please," I whispered, feeling myself be on the brink of tears.

"What teacher did you have?" he questioned softly as he began walking through the hallways with me.

"Miss Adams," I murmured and he nodded quietly, rushing to get me out of the school before anyone saw us.

I didn't say anything as Sunghoon rushed me out in the car and had assured I had my seatbelt buckled. I didn't even say anything for most of the ride home, and in the end it was Sunghoon who initiated any conversation between the two of us.

"Will you tell me what happened?" Sunghoon questioned softly as he turned down the street we lived on.

"Tiffany taunted me until I got mad at her," I excused with a shrug, looking out the window.

"Ah..." he trailed off with a small nod, "can you be home alone without me?" he questioned and I nodded quietly, "does Jungwon know you went home?"

"I suppose he's figured it out by now," I shrugged calmly.

"I'll bring him with me after school," Sunghoon sighed as he detatched the house key from his car key once he had parked the car, "go in and get yourself your comfort food and get some sleep, alright? Listen to some music."

"Okay," I whispered as I grabbed the key from him, "thank you."

"Just take care of yourself, okay?" he questioned as I had gotten out of the car.

I quietly nodded before slamming the car door and rushing inside - I wanted to hide from him, myself and the whole world.