Thirty-Seven

TW: As you all must've already figured out, this chapter will cover the sixth episode of Season 4, which revolves around school shooting. If anyone is not comfortable with reading this, please skip it. 

×××××××××××××××××××

Charlie

"I think he's been buying guns."

I stared at Tony in disbelief, then looked at Alex who had the same expression on his face. 

That can't be right. 

We were hiding under the table now, all three of us together whispering. I could hear Dean Foundry whispering to everyone to stay quiet, and whoever I could see myself looked scared and confused.

"No." Alex replied to Tony. "Tyler wouldn't do that. He is better now. You have seen that also, Tony, right?"

"Yes, I did." Tony snapped back. "For sometime, I did thought he was better, but then I saw some more things too."

Yeah, I agree that Tyler has been acting weirdly but buying guns? That was way off the tracks.

"What do you mean you saw more things?" I asked Tony, who glanced at Dean Foundry who was tiptoeing around the room. "You can't just assume something like that without any proof."

Before he could say anything else, he glanced at his phone. Then sighed loudly and typed something.

"Oh shit, I need to check up on Jess and Zach." Alex stated and took out his phone to do so too.

I got my phone out too and messaged Estela.

Estela💗

Please say u r somewhere safe.<<

>>Dw, I'm hiding in the girls bathroom near the entrance. Where are you tho?

I'm w Alex & Tony in the study hall. We have that new Dean w us too. Who is w you?<<

>>Alone atm. But I've blocked the door so nw. 

Good. Don't stress. It's probably just a drill.<<

>>Let's hope so.

Brandon and Lily, the people I sit with in Math and Bio classes had also texted me. They were locked in the library with some other students, and I also assured them I was safe in the study hall.

"Come on, Zach." 

I turned to look at Alex who was staring at his phone in worry.

"What? What about Zach?" I asked him. Alex shook his head at me.

"Jess is in the HO cave but Zach," Alex sighed. "He isn't replying. I have texted him multiple times and I can't call because it might be dangerous."

"He will be safe, don't worry." I assured Alex. "It's Zach. He knows what to do in this situations."

"You're right. Yeah." He nodded, then we looked at Tony who was deep in thought again. "What are you thinking about?"

"What?" He blinked. "Tyler had a bag right? Where is it?"

I looked around me while Alex frowned at Tony.