One

For readers 18+, mature content.

Currently editing chapters to improve 10/27/2022. Will update this once editing is complete!

This book is COMPLETE, I loved writing this, but thing there could definitely be some improvements. I love to hear feedback on my work. If you think certain things need more details or clarification, or anything please comment! I promise I won't be offended.

🌈Also, this story will get a little dark, and may be a little fucked up at some points, so just a warning for you all. 🌈

This story involves sexual content between mxm, one who happens to be a camboy.

✨Also, this chapter starts out as being mainly conversation in a live chat, it won't be like that  a lot, I promise! and it's also a lil spicy - It's just the introduction and there will be actual story. Might as well start off with a bang! ✨

Please leave now if this is not your cup of ☕️
Enjoy!

© All rights Reserved.

***

After adjusting my red lace thong in the mirror of my bedroom, I login to my usual site while positioning my webcam for my live stream. I dim the lights, and carefully place my matching red mask over my eyes. The masks definitely get a little uncomfortable you could say, but i'm not willing to give up my identity.

With my toys ready on, I jump on the bed, sitting my bare bottom against my calves.

A smile forms on my lips as I watch the users roll in, lighting up the chat box.

User
I've been waiting all day for this!

User
You look so sexy with your legs spread like that.

"Thank you," I smirked, gently running the tips of my fingers up my thighs.

User
I wish you were in my bed with me, we could have so much fun together.

User
You haven't even started and i'm already so hard.

"Mm, I'm sorry I can't be there with you, but I promise by the time we're done, you won't even know the difference."

MrFeelGood69
How's my baby boy doing? You look so perfect I could just eat you right up.

"Hi, i'm doing good. How are you?" I started, biting my bottom lip. "Thank you for the panties. They fit me so good." I said with a smile.

MrFeelGood69
Anything for you. I can't wait to see what you do for me tonight. ;)

"I promise you we're going to have some fun. Do you want to see how the panties fit me?"

MrFeelGood69
Yes. Show me how perfect they look on you.

I smirked, sitting up on my knees, playing with the waistband of my red panties. Slowly pushing the center down to let the tip of my aching cock poke through.

ILoveFemmeBoys
What a little tease you are. Naughty boy. Can't wait for my show tonight.

MrFeelGood69
What do you mean your show tonight? Baby, what is he talking about? I was hoping you and me could have some time together.