Fifteen

My eyes shot open from the loud ringing of my phone beside me. The room was now dark and Ben was sound asleep beside me.

I reached for my phone wincing at the sharp pain shooting through my back. It hurts, but I also missed the feeling of being fucked senseless. A small smile appeared as I took my phone in my hands.

The words unknown caller took the smile right off my face.

I swiped the screen to answer the call, holding my breath not saying a word.

"Look who decided to pick up the phone." The voice said.

The sound was altered in some way. It was deep. Too deep.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Grey."

There was a loud sigh before he spoke again. "You did the one thing I asked you not to do. You didn't listen to me, Grey. I told you that you don't want to make me angry. I told you that you were going to regret it. I know you went to the police, do you take me for an idiot?!" He said, raising his voice.

"Do you want to see what happens when you make me angry? You're about to." He said, ending the call.

My phone chimed with an incoming message. I clicked on it and it was a video.

My heart clenched in my chest when I clicked play. Someone was holding a phone, videoing my parents house. Just standing there a few small steps from the front door.

They started moving. Closer and closer before using force to kick the door open. It broke the lock off, tearing the wood around it.

He walked inside.

"No!" I shouted. Ben jumped, opening his eyes.

"Grey? Grey what's going on?" He said in a panicked voice.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from my phone. He went in my parents home. He was destroying everything he could with the baseball bat in his hands. "This is what you get, Grey!" The voice shouted in the video.

He walked into the living room smashing the bat at the tv, then knocking everything off the shelves beside it.

Once he finished there, he walked to the wall smashing the picture frames off. He was so close to it I couldn't see what he was doing until he pulled away, showing the once picture covered wall completely defiled.

There was red liquid, blood or spray paint, I can't tell. 'I'm coming for you my little angel.'

A new text came through saying "I know where you are Grey and I'm coming for you. You're mine."

My phone rang again and this time it was Aiden's name who showed up on the screen. I answered it without hesitation.

"Aiden! Aiden are you okay? Are you hurt?!" I shouted.

"N-No we're fine, b-but someone broke in, Grey. The house is... It's destroyed." He cried.

"I'm so sorry. I'm on my way. Call the police if you haven't already." I said.

Ben was already up and dressed, setting a pair of pants and a sweater down beside me.

I ended the call and we rushed out the door. Ben turned around to lock it, and that's when we noticed the knife piercing through the white wood with a piece of paper attached to it.

"If you don't come and be with me, next time I won't be afraid to kill them. You'll never escape me, Grey. I'll always be watching. You have my number angel. The clock is ticking." It said.

"Ignore it beautiful, lets get out of here. Alright?" Ben said. I could see the fear in his eyes, but once they found mine, the fear was gone. It was replaced with determination. The need to protect me. He took my hand leading me down to his car quickly.