Two

"Who the fuck is calling me so early." I groan and blindly hit my hand against the nightstand in search for my phone.

"Hello?" I spoke with an irritated tone.

"Grey!" Aiden shouted.

"Ugh, what? Why are you shouting!"

"Ohh, did I wake sleeping beauty up?"

"As a matter of fact you did, asshat. What do you want?" I said with a frustrated grunt.

"I'm bored. I wanna hangout, come pick me up pleaseee."

"You're going to be the death of me." I said.

"Come on! Mom and dad are busy doing god knows what and I wanna goto the beach! Pleassseee. Don't you wanna spend time with your dear brother?"

"I have plans with Patrick this afternoon." I stated.

"Yeah, so? Bring him with!"

Patrick's been my best friend for the last 5 years. He was a huge jock. Star soccer player, countless friends, the guy everyone wanted to know. I've always questioned why he wanted to be friends with me. I still kind of do.

I was never really a loner in highschool, I had friends but it was a very well known fact that I was gay. A few guys tried to beat me up even a few of the girls tried harassing me for taking Patrick away from them. But for some reason, every time something was about to happen, Pat would be there to save the day.

I successfully made it through highschool without getting the shit beaten out of me, and I know for a fact that's all because of Pat.

It would completely blow my mind how he'd be there every time. Over the years, I guess you could say I've always had a crush on him. I might even love him. He's muscular, tall, dark wavy hair... Handsome... The only issue is, he's never really shown much interest in men. Actually none. He's hasn't given me a single hint that he could be interested in men. Or me. Cliché, am I right? The usual tall dark and handsome straight guy. Oh well, maybe we're better off as friends anyways.

"Hellooo? Please tell me you didn't fall asleep on me-"

"I'm here. Sorry. Fine, we'll goto the beach. I'll message Pat now to let him know. Be ready."

I ended the call and open up my messages to text Pat.

Hey! We still on for today? Aiden wants to go to the beach. I hope it's okay if he tags along. He wouldn't stop whining til I said yes, lol.
Sent at 11:23 am.

You there???
Sent at 11:45 am.

Did someone murder you in your sleep?
Hellooo?
Sent at 12:01 pm.

Maybe he's still sleeping. It's strange for him to be sleeping in though, he's usually always up before me. He's been acting a bit off these last couple weeks and it's confusing the shit out of me, like did I do something wrong? And if I did fucking tell me so I can fix it?

I'm going to pick up Aiden now, so if you decide you're coming lmk and I'll pick you up.
Sent at 12:22 pm.

I let out a sigh, and pack some waters, our beach towels and something for lunch. Also sunscreen because God knows I need it. I burn like a mother fucker. I throw on a pair of denim shorts that cut off just above the knee, and a white shirt unbuttoned with tiny pink flamingos.

Some would say I dress more feminine and I guess I do, but not like my videos. That's something no one knows about or never will know about. That part of my life is something I intend to stay private. A place I can truly be myself without judgement. I will admit that I do like to wear my thongs rather than my regular briefs. It makes me feel kinda naughty and I like it.